IGNORED

Emad Meteb

internetjef

Hi... I am Mr Gizmo from Totterdown... and you are all very very welcome on our beloved forum... Right now there is something very special about this signing and I really do hope that Emad is the success he has the potential to be...

Join us people of Egypt... join US!

Nick who? :tumbleweed:

Carle, the auzzie bloke we signed in the January transfer window; played in the middle of the park, left for Palace quite recently...can't believe you haven't heard of him

You don't have a history of Alzheimers in your family do you? because if so I'd get it checked out

Ahh I get what you mean...yeah; Australia where??

Ahly Fans (50 Milion) Hands in Bristol's Fans Hands to see Bristol in the PrimierLeague..........

Meteb ! We wanna See the Egyptian Fox In The English Box .

God Save The Queen...........

Ha, ha, nice to see our Egyptian friends have a good sense of humour!

On holdýday so just found our ýt has been confýrmed. very excýted aböut thýþ öne!!!!!!!

EEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edıt; I see my fancy foreıgn letters dıdnt work very well!!! :disapointed2se:

hahaha, :laugh: , learning Arabic already? I guess with sort of people cheering him on , Emad will not find a difficulty settling in.

We make our fo players very welcome. Adriano Basso, our Brazilian keeper is a cult hero and the 'Always Believe' motto, which is his, has really been taken on board by us fans. You will probabaly see it written everywhere on this forum. Its also not unusual to see Brazilian Flags at ashton gate too.

I'm sure Emad Meteb, will be adored just as much.

Archived