IGNORED

First Up - It's Blackpool

fixit

We'll start the new season with a nice little trip up to Blackpool on August 9th. The other fixtures that day are:

Nottm Forest V Reading

Charlton V Swansea

Derby V Doncaster

Birmingham V Sheffield United

Crystal Palacer V Watford

Cardiff V Southampton

QPR V Barnsley

Plymouth B Wolves

Coventry V Norwich

Ipswich V Preston

Sheffield Wednesday V Burnley

we'll know about he rest of the season at 10am

Source: Press Association

this best not be a wind up

It's not. The first day fixtures are always revealed by PA at 8.30 as a taster.

I've posted them here for the last couple of seasons.

And yes, it's the ninth - the first day of the season this year - was looking at 2007 calendar!

Guest Garfunkle

have u got a link

I remember we knew about QPR home last season at least an hour before the full fixtures were released so no reason to doubt fixit!

Now let's wait for the rest...

Got a mate at the Evil Post and he's just told me they know all the fixtures in readiness for printing but sworn to secrecy and wouldn't confirm or deny that it was Blackpool

And yes, it's the ninth - the first day of the season this year - was looking at 2007 calendar!

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=81955&hl=

I guess you're right about posting the first day fixtures in the past at about this time. Blackpool away it is then, suits me :)

I remember we knew about QPR home last season at least an hour before the full fixtures were released so no reason to doubt fixit!

Now let's wait for the rest...

Yeah, the press association get them early, sounds perfectly likely to me. Ta for the info fixit.

Nice opportunity to make a weekend of it in Blackpool.

Yeah, the press association get them early, sounds perfectly likely to me. Ta for the info fixit.

Nice opportunity to make a weekend of it in Blackpool.

Exactly Nibor. Crikey, the fixture computer has been rather kind to us where trips to Bloomfield Road are concerned over the last 2 seasons.

Last season it was game 2 and now game 1!

Not so long ago a match at Blackpool would constitute a Saturday so cold that one would have to wear two pairs of pants in order to stop ones nads disappearing up inside ones body.

Guest Garfunkle

well ive just booked the friday off work and will be checking out train prices in a minute.

now i hope we get preston or southampton away in april or may

Exactly Nibor. Crikey, the fixture computer has been rather kind to us where trips to Bloomfield Road are concerned over the last 2 seasons.

Last season it was game 2 and now game 1!

Not so long ago a match at Blackpool would constitute a Saturday so cold that one would have to wear two pairs of pants in order to stop ones nads disappearing up inside ones body.

It wasn't very warm upthere last year, it absolutely p*ssed down all game!!!

If this is true then thanks for spoiling it for those that wanted to wait untill 10.

That is a priceless comment. What does it matter if you know now then at 10? I'd hate to have seen your reaction when you were told father christmas wasnt real....................

I can not believe my luck, i put a post on one of the other topics that a load of us were in blakpool that weekend on a mates birthday and was hoping for blackpool, preston or burnley. To get Blackpool is unbelievable, was almost resigned to the fact i would have to wear my city shirt in tower lounge while watching soccer saturday, not anymore. wooooooooo hoooooooo.

Archived