IGNORED

Fixtures 2008/09

AdamB

Guest Garfunkle
shame we're away first and last game of the season

not when its blackpool and burnley (very close to blackpool so another weekend up there)

Away to Ipswich midweek is a nightmare. And brum and derby away on the tuesday then saturday going to be bl**dy expensive. Still looking forward to a trip to Blackpool in the SunShine :sun:

Also just looked at the gas fixtures they get tusday fixtures away to hereford and cheltenham, where's the trip to Carlise on a cold tuesday night? Jammie gits

First three home games really tough WR. DERBY QPR and BRUM :noexpression:

Thank God we got Blackpool and Coventry first then cos that's a chance to get our first few points on the board. Got to make sure any potential hangover doesn't linger on.

First three home games really tough WR. DERBY QPR and BRUM :noexpression:

Good time to get them Arny, hit them before they get into top gear! Brum and Derby may struggle this year (I hope so anyway..) and QPR have got so many new players they wont know each others names until christmas!

Thank God we got Blackpool and Coventry first then cos that's a chance to get our first few points on the board. Got to make sure any potential hangover doesn't linger on.

poor fixture list. first/boxing day/last day all away. Doncaster home on my birthday. Brum, plymouth and charlton all tues night. really not happy. the only positives are the big teams early visits to AG

Looking at the fixture list makes me realise that the Championship is such a great league. Of course prem would have been nice but there are so many quality games on the list especially some of the away trips to look forward to. Can't wait for the new season!

I think the fixtures are irrelevant as to when they are and who they are. We quite clearly showed that if we turn up we can match anyone (except WBA) And we also showed that any team put together correctly can challenge. I thinks it's highly arrogant to think of any game this year as easy after our experiences of being that easy win for other teams last year.

I'm not interested or excited by the fixtures because we haven't made any exciting signings! When we do i'll start looking forward to it.

It's rubbish we miss out on the three big paydays of first, last and boxing day fixtures though.

poor fixture list. first/boxing day/last day all away. Doncaster home on my birthday. Brum, plymouth and charlton all tues night. really not happy. the only positives are the big teams early visits to AG

Na, bring on the train trips to Wolves and Derby. Charlton on a Tuesday night ain't a bad thing either considering the barmy lot we took up that day.

Not happy with Ipswich away on a Tuesday though as it's only them and Derby's ground I haven't done next season.

Na, bring on the train trips to Wolves and Derby. Charlton on a Tuesday night ain't a bad thing either considering the barmy lot we took up that day.

Not happy with Ipswich away on a Tuesday though as it's only them and Derby's ground I haven't done next season.

Train to Derby will be quality. Wolves is one of the one's I will have to miss because of work but Reading away on train in Febuary looks pretty good as well.

(Edit) Anyone know when sky announce there fixtures btw? Could do with Wolves being put back to 5.15

Away to Ipswich midweek is a nightmare. And brum and derby away on the tuesday then saturday going to be bl**dy expensive. Still looking forward to a trip to Blackpool in the SunShine :sun:

Also just looked at the gas fixtures they get tusday fixtures away to hereford and cheltenham, where's the trip to Carlise on a cold tuesday night? Jammie gits

They have Hartlepool away on a Tues night in November. Not something I would fancy. Also Oldham away on a Tues night in Feb. But there 5 other mid week games(which will turn into about 10) is either at home or away to local sides.

They have Hartlepool away on a Tues night in November. Not something I would fancy. Also Oldham away on a Tues night in Feb. But there 5 other mid week games(which will turn into about 10) is either at home or away to local sides.

Thanks for spoiling it for those of us who wanted to wait til 1pm.

Reading, Southampton both away in the bleak mid-winter, not happy

Not so far to travel in the cold & dark though.

Ipswich in midweek is a disappointment though as it's one of our longest travels. How many fans did ITFC bring to the gate that Tuesday night six months ago?

Tech point; why do these fixture lists ALWAYS show the FA Cup Final date, but NEVER the Play Off dates, after all these are the League fixtures and clubs outside the Prem usually have a greater chance of reaching those play offs than the Cup Final.

Archived