IGNORED

Inflatable Day In The Ee For Derby

motty

will look good with the sky camera throwing inflatable and making as much noise as possible

and bog roll flying everywhere

put it on the Ziderhead forum and they reckon its a brilliant idea

Sorry but this is really old hat and would be quite embarrasing infatables should be history and left in the nineties.Although I can't think of anything else right now I'm sure we can be a touch more original

well as BBTR sed if u don't wanna join in we don't care

its just having a laugh in the eastend bringing back memories of the nineties wen it was open

Forza inflatable

oi love it

goning to be good bog roll and inflatbale flying everywhere

Sorry but this is really old hat and would be quite embarrasing infatables should be history and left in the nineties.Although I can't think of anything else right now I'm sure we can be a touch more original

Bollock naked Eastenders going large, maybe?

The aged old 'drinking up an going fkn menal' tradition is still under-played an underrated in the modern climate I reckon.

Just a thought.

Inflatables where late eighties so its twenty years but why not. Might help to raise the atmosphere for an afternoon and a few laughs if as all those years ago some very odd looking inflatables are spotted around the ground.

Can remember going to Brentford or Fulham and spotting a City fans with a blow up Nun hanging out of their sun roof.

Inflatables where late eighties so its twenty years but why not. Might help to raise the atmosphere for an afternoon and a few laughs if as all those years ago some very odd looking inflatables are spotted around the ground.

Can remember going to Brentford or Fulham and spotting a City fans with a blow up Nun hanging out of their sun roof.

Didn't see the Nun's outfit but there was certainly a blow up doll in the City end at Brentford last time we were there.

Being 'punched' around ( in the nicest possible way ) like a beach ball by the fans on the terrace for pre-match entertainment.

Most memorable inflatable day was the Forest League Cup semi final at the Gate with blow up jaws to celebrate Joe Jordan's lack of front teeth.

Can't think of an inflatable to celebrate GJ though............. maybe some inflatable Goldfingers? :dunno:

Archived