IGNORED

Croatia Vs Turkey

fka dagest

I just can't believe it. Surely there must be a God... and actually he must be Allah.

Still, as usual things seem to be conspiring for a German place in the final. There's no way a Turkey side with three suspended players and Nihat possibly missing are going to carry on with this sort of luck - I mean surely?!

:dunno:

I just can't believe it. Surely there must be a God... and actually he must be Allah.

Still, as usual things seem to be conspiring for a German place in the final. There's no way a Turkey side with three suspended players and Nihat possibly missing are going to carry on with this sort of luck - I mean surely?!

:dunno:

cant believe croatia lost tbh must have the same luck as england in penalty,s :disapointed2se:

Happy with that.

Got no problem with Turkey. Play the game the right way and have been attacking from the word go against Portugal.

Also serves Bilic right. He should step down a notch and stop being so arrogant. Maybe focusing more on his own team rather than spouting off about who his team are better than and who they're going to beat next.

Glad to see the back of Bilic, arrogant right-wing #######. And there's just something unlikeable about the Croatian team, not just cos they beat us. I will be in a bar on the Greek island of Zante for the semi-final, cheering on Johnny Turk. I like to live on the edge, me.

Happy with that.

Got no problem with Turkey. Play the game the right way and have been attacking from the word go against Portugal.

Also serves Bilic right. He should step down a notch and stop being so arrogant. Maybe focusing more on his own team rather than spouting off about who his team are better than and who they're going to beat next.

I didn't see much attacking tonight. :noexpression: Croatia deserved the victory but the Turks ' never say die' attitude brought them through. A poor game that only lept in to gear in the last two minutes of ET.

I didn't see much attacking tonight. :noexpression: Croatia deserved the victory but the Turks ' never say die' attitude brought them through. A poor game that only lept in to gear in the last two minutes of ET.

perhaps turkey are aiming to bore there way to the final like greece in 2004, scoring the odd decent goal here and there

I hope Germany crush them.

I actually don't think he's arrogant... just very confident.... and he has every right to! for a rookie manager, he certainly has turned croatia into a very decent side.

He's already proved he's a top class manager - and that comes from a England fan who is still hurting from not being at Euro 2008!

Archived