IGNORED

Mcindoe

matty f

Not on the OS yet but great news if correct.

We need to get our more influential players on longer term contracts, and there's none more influential than him and Basso.

The OS don't tend to announce players signing new contracts anymore. I recall GJ mentioning it in an interview recently.

However, I wouldn't run it if I wasn't very sure of its truth.

That's amazing news, it sounds like we're keeping the best part of our squad for last season and trying to improve also, things are on the up, plus a new stadium round the corner and new training facilities backed by the best manager and chairman relationship :D:winner_third_h4h:

The OS don't tend to announce players signing new contracts anymore. I recall GJ mentioning it in an interview recently.

However, I wouldn't run it if I wasn't very sure of its truth.

This is the best possible news.

MM is consistantly good and really really wants to play Premier League Football. However if a Premier League club came in for him at the right price, I'm not sure how much a new contract would matter.

Very impressed with him, I love his determination and belief. He seems to push himself hard and expect the same of his team mates so it's good news and fills me with confidence that he is staying.

I think I may even have to elevate him to an honorary place in my sig!

Very impressed with him, I love his determination and belief. He seems to push himself hard and expect the same of his team mates so it's good news and fills me with confidence that he is staying.

I think I may even have to elevate him to an honorary place in my sig!

Well he does wear orange boots. That's close enough to ginger. :innocent06:

Archived