IGNORED

Basso Off?

Sirben

It wasn't Arny who started the story from the Three Lions. He got it from the WDP.

We don't need to lend him a fiver to buy the local paper. Well, I'd want change.

I'm so confused. Why doesn't Arny cut out the middle man and write the stuff for the paper, that way he wouldn't have to buy one they'd pay him! ;)

No what is funny, is one of the most EVER viewed topics with over 30,000 views and 540 replies, on a player that wasn't exactly an established city legend.

God only knows what it would have been like had this forum been up and running when jacki left

Got to agree with you there, its a bit OTT..

33 going on 34... Replaceable and although I'm a Basso Fan I think anything over £2m could be to good to turn down! Yes he is good but is he absolute quality????

Id take anything more than £2m meaning we have that cash plus Carles cash and money that was already avaliable!

I'm very happy if the rumours are not true but also think if they are true this is worth us considering! Good business sense maybe 3.5m profit on 2 players that are replaceable! Whilsyt keeping McIndoe and Eliott the 2 best players last year! £4m plus SL cash he already had could give us 3-4 top quality players!

I would draw my learned friend's attention to the second post on the Carle thread - exhibit A m'lud.

Circumstantial, your honour.

I'm aware of the sequence of events that lead to it ending up on here. As I say, it was posted on here shortly after it did the rounds via the pub. But if someone wants to claim a scoop by three minutes, then fair enough.

The story was broadcast on Radio Bristol at 7am, at which point it gathered pace and people retrospectively claimed they "knew".

I know fine well who leader is, thanks. Do I win £5?

You're not the only one with mates who drink there you know. :rolleyes:

No it aint, that was by "leader" Angus Nutt. He was light years ahead of you. have a look who wrote post No 2 :whistle2:

eh, is not Edson saying he knew because of the first post by Angus, as in that's what informed him!!! Bet we getting Red seats then Arn. :fingerscrossed:

No what is funny, is one of the most EVER viewed topics with over 30,000 views and 540 replies, on a player that wasn't exactly an established city legend.

God only knows what it would have been like had this forum been up and running when jacki left

Absolutely delighted, hopefully.

Good keeper, yes. Irreplacable, no.

Basso's going to be 33 next season. If any bid of around £2m comes in and is made available to go out and get a slightly younger keeper of equal ability then it would be welcome in my eyes.

Not that it anyway because it's all tosh anyway.

Great Character, good keeper and shot stopper , especially towards seasons end.

Kicking and distribution from feet absolutlely shocking in my view.

Premier League Keepers need to have the whole package.

He's staying I feel.

Archived