IGNORED

Tyson Going Nowhere

'Orns

I thought we should have got tyson years ago when he played for wycombe, ran rings round our back 4. Electrifying pace which cant be taught.

Anyone know how old he is?

He's 26. Birthday last month I believe. As to whether he's coming here, or whether one or two Egyptians are coming . . . . :dunno:

He's a quality player, Jacks will be gutted.

Liverpool fans are too (according to their forums!) They reckon he's decent backup for Kuyt and far better than Pennant!

Very happy with this especially as many Forest fans had written the deal off because the press had him down to return to Swansea. Keep em' coming Forest.

Liverpool fans are too (according to their forums!) They reckon he's decent backup for Kuyt and far better than Pennant!

Very happy with this especially as many Forest fans had written the deal off because the press had him down to return to Swansea. Keep em' coming Forest.

Yes good signing but the squad as it is remains thin especially up front if Tyson ends up going. He's just the kind of player who would leave us ala Marlon King and bang in the goals at another club.

Yes good signing but the squad as it is remains thin especially up front if Tyson ends up going. He's just the kind of player who would leave us ala Marlon King and bang in the goals at another club.

Will be interesting to see how you much you forest boys have improved, When we were both in league 1 there was very little between the two teams. We have made a few signings since we were promoted and look where that got us. You guys have pushed the boat out with the little ex Cardiff hobbit and now this lad from Liverpool. With one or two more decent signings you could well be in with a shout of the play-offs, but is Calderwood really the man that can???

CTID

Will be interesting to see how you much you forest boys have improved, When we were both in league 1 there was very little between the two teams. We have made a few signings since we were promoted and look where that got us. You guys have pushed the boat out with the little ex Cardiff hobbit and now this lad from Liverpool. With one or two more decent signings you could well be in with a shout of the play-offs, but is Calderwood really the man that can???

CTID

Who knows? This lad Anderson is a right winger which leads me to think Calderwood will play with two wingers hopefully 4-4-2.

I don't think Liverpool would have let him come to Forest if they thought he was going to be messed about position wise. With Forest just another team in the division I think we'll play a more attacking game as teams come at us more. Reading first up will be a good test of Calderwood's ability to get the team playing.

Who knows? This lad Anderson is a right winger which leads me to think Calderwood will play with two wingers hopefully 4-4-2.

I don't think Liverpool would have let him come to Forest if they thought he was going to be messed about position wise. With Forest just another team in the division I think we'll play a more attacking game as teams come at us more. Reading first up will be a good test of Calderwood's ability to get the team playing.

Is Calderwood still after Leon Best I wonder? By all reports last season he made several attempts to get him. Although Coventry have written off their debts I read somewhere that they are still losing £80k a week so they might be tempted. If he was to bring in him and Helguson (sp?) perhaps Tyson might be on his way after all?

Can Tyson seriously stay at Forest now - with all the speculation about him leaving? If he does, every time the team plays badly (hopefully often ;) ), or he, individually has an off-day, the crowd will be on his case, suggesting that its because he isn't playing for the shirt etc etc wont they? Probably best for all concerned if you let him come down to AG - only thinking of your NT's and your well-being (honestly) :yawn:

Crikey havantopia, that is freaky. Just read the Leicester thread about their sales yesterday and you said exactly the same thing about Hume.

"1.2m?... football gone mad"

Generally - I take it that you feel that football has gone mad?

or perhaps I have!

take the other points about the relativity of prices; Still, I am not sure tyson would add much at any price.

Archived