Looking forward to the new season & sometimes joining in the debates

I'm a season ticket holder in B Block of the dolman & supported city

from the late 60's.

onwards & upwards

come on you reeeeeeeeeds.

Late 60`s a good time to start :innocent06: say what you think :farmer:

Late 60`s a good time to start :innocent06: say what you think :farmer:

Too true mate!

If you're new to this forum remember if City show interest in signing a player 50% of posters on this forum will slag him off despite never having seen him and the other half will decide he's the player City have been crying out for!

Also every so often someone will post that City are about to sell or sign .......... but they cannot reveal their source for this nugget of info.

Looking forward to the new season & sometimes joining in the debates

I'm a season ticket holder in B Block of the dolman & supported city

from the late 60's.

onwards & upwards

come on you reeeeeeeeeds.

Welcome to the forum, BBB - that's one B up on BB and if you contribute to the forum in a similar immensity you'll help to keep it ticking over nicely.

There was a spate of introductory 'newbies' a few weeks ago but the searing heat of the forum kitchen has apparently proved too much for them and their postings quickly diminished.

Hopefully you're a vociferous B Blocker with outspoken opinions to match. :city:

Welcome to the forum, BBB - that's one B up on BB and if you contribute to the forum in a similar immensity you'll help to keep it ticking over nicely.

There was a spate of introductory 'newbies' a few weeks ago but the searing heat of the forum kitchen has apparently proved too much for them and their postings quickly diminished.

Hopefully you're a vociferous B Blocker with outspoken opinions to match. :city:

On the subject of BB Nogbad, where is he nowerdays?

He has not posted in ages. Anyone know the reason why?

Welcome BBB

On the subject of BB Nogbad, where is he nowerdays?

He has not posted in ages. Anyone know the reason why?

Welcome BBB

Don't know Arn, although he did say a few months back he was going to take a low profile on the forum due to more pressing matters in his life.

Maybe he took the Hull defeat harder than most as well? :dunno:

He's a prolific, contentious poster though and the forum's a duller place without him.

Don't know Arn, although he did say a few months back he was going to take a low profile on the forum due to more pressing matters in his life.

Maybe he took the Hull defeat harder than most as well? :dunno:

He's a prolific, contentious poster though and the forum's a duller place without him.

Well thats sad and as you say this forum is a duller place without him.

I know a few on here with like to "slit his throat" but his input was first class and his knowledge of Bristol City was top,s!!!!

Lets hope he shows his face again in the near future mate

me too my old mucker.... lets keep it noisy in there next season! :fingerscrossed:

i got the feeling i'd be on my own with everyone disappearing to the EastEnd.

were still there tanzley.......keep up the noise

quality sometimes last season,,,,

were bristol city ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we always believe :chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez::chant6ez:

Come on you newbies!!! Get in there, like a mis-timed tommy d tackle... Don't let the big boys keep yer mouths shut... I'm sure you've got lots to say about the crazy world of 'oh... nothings happening in the transfer market... Threads' ...

It's this time of year that the forum is a bit of a joke... in season and it's the place to be...

Archived