IGNORED

Goal Of The Season,

Sargent Pepper

quote from sky noble what a goal by noble we thought the strike from louis carey was good but thats just obliterating or it aint in there but macca v palace were the commentator goes mcindoe to smack one in didnt he just didnt he just thats wembley but for me its noble v palarse

Its got ot be G for me Jamie McCombe's against Hull just for the simple fact a) hes a big guy and b) hes a centre back he shouldnt be able to score goals like that

kelvin how can you say that goal we never even seen it haha under big george

J - David Noble I reacon. It had everything, individual excelence, last min, live on Sky and in such a huge game. The celebrations that followed mush have been amazing and so I vote that one for goal of the season.

Sproule's vs Southampton also deserves a mention though. That goal was class, picking it up on the half way line and running with it all the way, before producing a shot like that. If Ronaldo had done it then people in the national press would have been raving about it for weeks afterwards.

The goal of the season in terms of skill and unique ability, goal E by sproule has to win it. So that gets my vote.

It terms of the goal that caused the best celebration, a toss up between Noble at Palace and McIndoe's at home to Palace, with the latter just edging it for me.

The goal of the season in terms of skill and unique ability, goal E by sproule has to win it. So that gets my vote.

It terms of the goal that caused the best celebration, a toss up between Noble at Palace and McIndoe's at home to Palace, with the latter just edging it for me.

I was at both games and there was no way the home celebration was anywhere near as good as the away one, When Noble scored that away end went ####ing nuts! I will never forget that day ever.

Noble against palace wins for me by miles.

I was at both games and there was no way the home celebration was anywhere near as good as the away one, When Noble scored that away end went ####ing nuts! I will never forget that day ever.

Noble against palace wins for me by miles.

I was also at both games, and the noise was incredible both times!

I sit in block e of the Ateyo and it was mental when McIndoe scored, coupled with the fact that we had ten minutes of singing 'que sera', a pitch invasion, and a champange drinking session until 3.30 in the morning, means that was my favourite ever city moment! Some statement that!!

Noble's goal did send us wild but i vote A scotty murray's goal just because i remember it vividly and it was a great strike by a man who was labelled as a 'has been' by some part time supporters who were sat behind me who missed the goal because they left early!

J! Noble away to palace, debatable with all the palace playoff goals except trundles. Suprised Mcindoes free kick home to palace isnt on there was better than trundles (keeper slow to react).

haha, mate, Trunds goal was class. Don't know what your on about keeper slow to react, Trunds curled it towards the top corner. Was a top finish, and deserved to be on the list in my view.

Agree with you about McCindoes though, was a class goal as well and deserves to be in contention.

Archived