IGNORED

Game Of The Season

petehinton

1) Coventry away: great atmosphere,great weather,fantastic ground cap off with a 3-0 win

2)Leicster away : Quality, taking the piss outta Leicster and Holloway (we sing in eng-er-lish) quality

3) QPR home: 1st game of the season,special day,quality weather,shame about the late equalizer but Scotties goal will never be forgotten

4) Barnsley home: Another late minute winner from Mr.Byfield

5) Palace Home: everything rolled into one,great goal from Soares,missed penalty,tussles,then Mr.Mccoumbe comes up and breaks palace fans hearts,eat your heart out warnock!

6) Palace away (PO): unbelieveable game,quality atmosphere who would of thought Noble could be the hero 2 years in a row ?

7)Palace home (PO): another great game,another penalty miss,wen Watson's ginger head popped up and lobbed Basso i think everyone excpected the worst, thank you LT23 !

8) Badiff home: Not the most exciting game ever, but it's always great to get one over you rivals

1) Coventry away: great atmosphere,great weather,fantastic ground cap off with a 3-0 win

2)Leicster away : Quality, taking the piss outta Leicster and Holloway (we sing in eng-er-lish) quality

3) QPR home: 1st game of the season,special day,quality weather,shame about the late equalizer but Scotties goal will never be forgotten

5) Palace Home: everything rolled into one,great goal from Soares,missed penalty,tussles,then Mr.Mccoumbe comes up and breaks palace fans hearts,eat your heart out warnock!

6) Palace away (PO): unbelieveable game,quality atmosphere who would of thought Noble could be the hero 2 years in a row ?

7)Palace home (PO): another great game,another penalty miss,wen Watson's ginger head popped up and lobbed Basso i think everyone excpected the worst, thank you LT23 !

8) Badiff home: Not the most exciting game ever, but it's always great to get one over you rivals

west brom and hull at home were both great games of football! Not sure number 5 was a good game? The goal was the only good thing that night!

palace home (po) best atmosphere at ashton gate for me

in over 30 yrs of watching city

Honestly don't think Leicester away can be one of the games of the season mate. Wassnt that good a performance, although Wilson's effort against the cross bar could have changed things a bit. QPR at home in my view was one of the games I was glad I diddnt miss. The atmosphere that day was superb, and the performance showed that we can compete at this level without a doubt. Murrays goal was class and that was a good day. Not sure about the mid week Palace league game, that wassnt a good performance, but the Palace Home game in the play offs gets my vote. The atmoshere in the ground that day was incredible, truely what football is all about. The performance was good, and when Basso saved that penalty I think everyone started to believe. Trunds goal was class, and the celebrations that accomponied McCindoes winner will never be forgotton. Palace at home in the play offs for me.

Where is Charlton Away? :noexpression: Without a doubt the best atmosphere at a game i've been too! :winner_third_h4h:

Archived