IGNORED

Freddy

Pete1975Legend

i get the impression McCarthy/ Moxey isnt 100% sure on letting Freddy go until they find someone better to replace him with. We failed with a £3m package for Lafferty and a £1.75m bid for Arron McClean. If either of those had of signed we would have paid up Eastwoods money and that would be that.

I think we are having doubts that we can find anyone available for for right money. MM will be happy to start the season with SEB and Keogh upfront with Vokes and Eastwood as their back ups.

Heh I normally argue about clubs being bigger than us - but I wont with Wolves - top club just needs the right management.

I wont argue, Wolves are a bigger club than us.....that counts for absolutely sod all though when it comes to final standings in the table. Now Mr Wolvo boy (Not you geoff65) I've shown you some respect - now show us some.

Bigger gates, better stadiums, more money and the ability to attract 'better players' count for jack sh1t if at the end of the day you finish below small fry clubs like ours.

Clinton Morrison anyone?

Mentioned at the bottom of the article I wonder how much he would cost. Surely a better player than Eastwood and if Coventry are in with a chance we might be as well. I know he moans but he is a proven Championship goalscorer.

I think he's out of contract (or in the last year off it) so could be quite cheap!

Mr wolf i think your getting a little bit above your station yes you rae a bigger club in terms of stadium and probably fan base.

But as countless others have said that counts for nothing so you saying it is pointless I'm afraid football goes on results not the capacity of you stadium lad.

We finished above you last season and i have a sneaky feeling we will do it again :winner_third_h4h:

When clubs like City, Hull or Stoke finish above the self-proclaimed big clubs it's because it's a "weak championship this season". When they do ok, it's because they are better than the rest.

At the end of 46 games, the table cannot lie and we turned over some "big" clubs home and away by playing good football. If the myopic and delusional followers of these mythical big clubs want to ignore the facts, which are that they just aint "big" anymore, and think that clubs like City are just there as cannon fodder, then let them do so.

We'll just do what we did last season and piss all over them.

Well said last season championship was no weaker or stronger than any other and that complete statment was a load of rubbish.

Like you said mr wolf is suffering from some big club syndrome

Quite pathetic really

Clinton Morrison anyone?

Mentioned at the bottom of the article I wonder how much he would cost. Surely a better player than Eastwood and if Coventry are in with a chance we might be as well. I know he moans but he is a proven Championship goalscorer.

Forget Eastwood, he wouldn't leave Wolves because they wouldn't pay him half of his signing on fee after Coventry would only pay half.

Morrison is being linked with Coventry but is now out of contract, so available for free. I think he's an absolute ###### but he's exactly the type of signing we need and of course there is the Marvin factor, too.........

When clubs like City, Hull or Stoke finish above the self-proclaimed big clubs it's because it's a "weak championship this season". When they do ok, it's because they are better than the rest.

At the end of 46 games, the table cannot lie and we turned over some "big" clubs home and away by playing good football. If the myopic and delusional followers of these mythical big clubs want to ignore the facts, which are that they just aint "big" anymore, and think that clubs like City are just there as cannon fodder, then let them do so.

We'll just do what we did last season and piss all over them.

Fighting talk Cynic.. you tell em!

Will do i strongly believe we will finish above you but we will both miss out on promotion. Thats my prediction and il stick around through out the season to see how you guys are doing.

I actually Like MM; seems like a really genuine bloke. I may be wrong.

What I do know about him though is that he is very good at spending his chairman's cash. So many signings last year and looking the same old story this year. He also seems to fall out with people quite a lot probably because he does not suffer fools gladly and perhaps takes it all personally. Thats his character and fair dinkum.

However, the point is so many ins and outs and my view is the same as last year.. too much disruption, lack of cohesion and dedication to the cause and MM will have one hell of a job bringing the team together once again as a compact unit.

Frankly, its all or bust for him this season. Oh, and we can do better than Keogh or Eastwood.

There is no way you could tempt Keogh to leave wolves to join you lot while he is still our 1st choice striker along side SEB. We are a bigger club are building a better side and have alot more money to survive in the prem if promoted.

There are only 2 ways you would manage to get Keogh and thats if he either lost his place in the starting 16 at wolves and our manager was happy to let him go or if you get promotion n we stay down.

Until then keep dreaming and stick to signing our rejects.

You must be hurting bad about McIndoe

Archived