IGNORED

3 Bids Out There

internetjef

2 are strikers, 1 is not

I think most people would agree one striker is Meteb from Egypt

i reckon Tyson could be another

who is the third though, the non-striker? Ross Wallace?

what soes everyone else think

I'm going with that

1.Meteb 1.5m

2.Tyson 1m

3. Wallace 1m

and ambitiously I'm going to say we will sign all three!

Don't forget that we're close to securing the signature of young Ben Pipe.

BTW - if you chaps were right about it being those 3 - and we got them - ******* hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :englandsmile4wf:

I think Tyson and Wallace are serious posibilities. Not convicned that the Metab deal will go through mind.

Is that Wallace as in from Sunderland? Isn't he left midfield- Mcindoe?

Yes he does play left midfield but can also play left back. We may have McIndoe but don't really have any cover for that position should he get injured or suspended. I think he would be a great signing to add more strength in depth and may push McAllister for the left back slot. Not entirely sure how good he is defensively though. :unsure:

2 are strikers, 1 is not

I think most people would agree one striker is Meteb from Egypt

i reckon Tyson could be another

who is the third though, the non-striker? Ross Wallace?

what soes everyone else think

I'm going with that

1.Meteb 1.5m

2.Tyson 1m

3. Wallace 1m

and ambitiously I'm going to say we will sign all three!

I still think Maynard is a possibility....a current Bristol City player has said City are monitoring the situation closely.

Just spoke to a mate of mine who is a Sunderland season ticket holder - he says Wallace is far better as a left winger than a left full back, but also says he is a typical winger - great 1 minute and crap the next.

He said that the rumour mill up there has them down as being in for Stephen Hunt from Reading and he can see Wallace going if they sign him.

That said, he then pointed the following article out from Sheff Utd fans....

http://www.sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=114041

A few reports that Wallace could be going to the Blades.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/sunde...72703-21207079/

This Blades site does mention us but think they have more chance and for 1.5m!!!

http://www.sheffutd.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=114041

That's allot to fork out for McCindoe back up with added competition at LB, what's peoples view on that.

I'm hoping one of the bids is for Wallace as I feel McAllister and McIndoe are the only real left sided players we have. Wallace can play all up the left hand side so not only provides us with extra competition, but added quality. I'm assuming the two striker bids are for Met3b and Tyson, we definately need some pace up front and a natural goalscorer.

If there is a fourth bid, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a centre back. Assuming Keogh leaves, it will leave us with only 3 centre backs, and if the bid for Gomaa was true, it looks like Gary would like a replacement for Vasko. To be honest i'm quite surprised we haven't shown an interest in Gorkss, strong in the air, available at a cheap price, scores a fair amount of goals and may know Johnson with the Latvian connection.

Wallace is pretty good IMO and would def improve the squad

however i expect he'd want first team footie, and i don't want to see mcindoe dropped.

a million or more is loads for a rotation player aswell.

therefore i dotn think we should get him

Surely hoolahan for 250k would have been more suitable.

Wallace is pretty good IMO and would def improve the squad

however i expect he'd want first team footie, and i don't want to see mcindoe dropped.

a million or more is loads for a rotation player aswell.

therefore i dotn think we should get him

Surely hoolahan for 250k would have been more suitable.

I'm not going to nag on about it but I can see McIndoe as our offensive central midfielder next season. He is a good runner with the ball, all over the place and can pass and shoot. Not the perfect left winger as he rarely beats his man and cross from the touch line. Wallace seems to be a good player but is expensive. Would closely monitor the situation for Lloyd Dyer, MK Dons. Now that Ince has left there might be a possibility. Really rate the guy.

Hi Bristol city swede

ive seen you mention that a couple of times

i spose mcindoe could be quite a handy centre mid. his work rate and determination are absolutely top draw, and hed get more shooting opps in the centre

do you think GJ will consider it though?

He does a great job for me on the left and i always though he was pretty good dribbler and crosser

Would closely monitor the situation for Lloyd Dyer, MK Dons. Now that Ince has left there might be a possibility. Really rate the guy.

A bit late for Dyer, he's signed for Leicester. Anyway, I don't think that he has the quality we are after.

Hi Bristol city swede

ive seen you mention that a couple of times

i spose mcindoe could be quite a handy centre mid. his work rate and determination are absolutely top draw, and hed get more shooting opps in the centre

do you think GJ will consider it though?

He does a great job for me on the left and i always though he was pretty good dribbler and crosser

Haven't got a clue. Having read Garys comments on Carles departure it seems that he would like a central midfielder who also can score to get the right balance. Those players are rare, don't come cheap and we are desperate for strikers. McIndoe could well be the answer.

Haven't got a clue. Having read Garys comments on Carles departure it seems that he would like a central midfielder who also can score to get the right balance. Those players are rare, don't come cheap and we are desperate for strikers. McIndoe could well be the answer.

I'd be pleasantly surprised if McIndoe is still at the club in 62 days time.

I'm not going to nag on about it but I can see McIndoe as our offensive central midfielder next season. He is a good runner with the ball, all over the place and can pass and shoot. Not the perfect left winger as he rarely beats his man and cross from the touch line. Wallace seems to be a good player but is expensive. Would closely monitor the situation for Lloyd Dyer, MK Dons. Now that Ince has left there might be a possibility. Really rate the guy.

Dyer has signed for Leicester today.

Williams scores a fair few from the centre mid position, and Yeovil players say that's where he's best.

I wouldn't be surprise if we lined up:

Sproule(or Noble) Elliott Williams McIndoe

Next season

Williams scores a fair few from the centre mid position, and Yeovil players say that's where he's best.

I wouldn't be surprise if we lined up:

Sproule(or Noble) Elliott Williams McIndoe

Next season

I wouldnt be surprised either

Nobes/Sproule Elliot/Skuse Williams/LJ Mcindoe/?

bit of cover on left wing now and thatl be ok for midfield. can myrie-willimas play left wing?

Archived