IGNORED

3 Bids Out There

internetjef

Hope you don't have inside information on that.

He maybe referencing McIndoe's interview on world after the final, it did sound a bit dodgy. That does worry me about this signing (if true) and MM is a bit of a club hopper, anyone know if he was with the squad today, can't see him anywhere and previous seasons we usually get some "1st day back pics"'.

He maybe referencing McIndoe's interview on world after the final, it did sound a bit dodgy. That does worry me about this signing (if true) and MM is a bit of a club hopper, anyone know if he was with the squad today, can't see him anywhere and previous seasons we usually get some "1st day back pics"'.

Didnt he sign a new contract?

I think you are going to be pleasantly surprised as he only signed an extension the other day.

Link please, with quotes if possible.

But lets just say McIndoe did leave. Would it be that much of a loss? Very pretty and all that, but does he really possess a serious cutting edge?

Considering we haven't had a genuine left sided midfielder since Aaron Brown in the dark days of League One and the fact he was our main source of goals from midfield last season, I think the answer to that is an emphatic 'YES!'

Just a few whispers I heard about his agent and two Prem clubs sniffing. Think it got nipped in the bud pretty quick anyway so hopefully nothing will come of it.

I don't like the sound of that. Probably a silly season rumour but......

Sunderland fans seem very impressed with McIndoe on the Wallace thread, describing him as the best left winger in the Championship.

Wonder if Sunderland are one of the possible sniffers and Wallace is involved somehow.

After all, as things stand, we don't really need Wallace do we? :dunno:

Archived