IGNORED

Transfer News

Within the next 48 hours Nathan Dyer will sign from Southampton.

Official.

Couldnt say the source, it would expose my contact within the club.

Just wait and see..... I told you first!

Would be a good signing, he was their only decent player when they played at the gate.

I've heard from a few people he's on his way to pompy, hope i'm wrong though

Official.

Wasn't it you that made a topic saying that GJ lacks ambition because he isn't signing anyone decent and City are letting us down?

Well this topic [if true] IMO contradicts your other statement :noexpression:

Hope it's true :fingerscrossed:

Guest Garfunkle

i would like this to be true (even though i don't think it is)

so people who say its too much scandal, do u think joey barton wont get a prem club? or how about adrian mutu after he left chelsea?

point is he is a good player who, even though he has been an idiot and got in trouble, will enhance somebodies squad - why cant it be ours

i

so people who say its too much scandal, do u think joey barton wont get a prem club? or how about adrian mutu after he left chelsea?

point is he is a good player who, even though he has been an idiot and got in trouble, will enhance somebodies squad - why cant it be ours

GJ would never go after somebody like Barton no matter how much talent he has as a footballer

We already have three right wingers on the payroll and another couple who can do a job there, why would we want another particularly one with so much baggage?

Obviously completely made up.

Yes because he has become a free agent today someone thinks he will be coming here, looking at the saints site it sounds like he could be on his way to the Prem, possibly Portsmouth.

Official.

And.....I've got my cheque book out and signed the following all conquering XI for BCFC.......Actually, I'm a tad worried by potential personality clashes within this all star side that I've bought but here it goes and we're now capable of winning the Premier League title with this lot :winner_third_h4h: ......

Right back Mussolini, Right wing Hitler....

Hitlermusso.jpg

Left back Mao, Left wing Stalin - Stalin's my favourite :worship2: .....

Ac.maostalin.jpg

Attacking midfield Genghis Khan....

200px-Genghis_Khan.jpg

Holding midfield Napoleon....

245px-Napoleon_Bonaparte.jpg

Churchill goalie, Eisenhower and Montgomery strikers......

Wc0279.jpg

Ho Chi Min and General Giap....Central defence....

Giap-Ho.jpg

And.....I've got my cheque book out and signed the following all conquering XI for BCFC.......Actually, I'm a tad worried by potential personality clashes within this all star side that I've bought but here it goes and we're now capable of winning the Premier League title with this lot :winner_third_h4h: ......

Right back Mussolini, Right wing Hitler....

Hitlermusso.jpg

Left back Mao, Left wing Stalin - Stalin's my favourite :worship2: .....

Ac.maostalin.jpg

Attacking midfield Genghis Khan....

200px-Genghis_Khan.jpg

Churchill goalie, Eisenhower and Montgomery strikers......

Wc0279.jpg

Ho Chi Min and General Giap....Central defence....

Giap-Ho.jpg

My Dear Goblin,

I think you will find that Vlad the Impaler (Director of Football, known affectionately by the lads as "Ball Crusher") has subbed Kublai for Genghis in midfield or switched photos. Maybe there's a transfer scam going on?

Napoleon as a defensive midfielder? I see him as more of a winger.

My Dear Goblin,

I think you will find that Vlad the Impaler (Director of Football, known affectionately by the lads as "Ball Crusher") has subbed Kublai for Genghis in midfield or switched photos. Maybe there's a transfer scam going on?

Ummm you may be right, Kublai Khan was Genghis Khan's Chinese Grandson. Oh well, I may have misread the signature on the transfer forms and paid well over the odds as it was Genghis Khan and not Kublai Khan I wanted to sign. :surrender:

Ummm you may be right, Kublai Khan was Genghis Khan's Chinese Grandson. Oh well, I may have misread the signature on the transfer forms and paid well over the odds as it was Genghis Khan and not Kublai Khan I wanted to sign. :surrender:

That's football, it's the sort of thing that can go wrong, signing foreign players. As I heard it Kublai is on the "cheery but violent" side whereas Genghis is just "violent". Does this upset your plans for more bite in mid-field. Could always sort out Tommy Doc if you like for you?

Goblin, what are your views on these teams (click the link)? I think the introduction of Caligula and Idi Amin is a masterstroke by the selectors.

CLASS: http://www.20ltd.com/fcp/product/Exclusive...orty-Company/14

Archived