IGNORED

Marks Out Of 10 Please.....one For The Ladies And Any Men That Swing That Way!

Jo1970

I know this probably belongs on girlie gossip or something like that, but it is totally 100% football related and more importantly 100% City related.

Having had some very nice photo's posted on the Official Site of our boy's in training, I wondered how the ladies who support City rate the players?

Who do you think is the best looking for instance?

Who has the best body?

Who would you not kick out of bed?

Who do you think would look good in a pair of D&G Y fronts?

I for one, would have to have a very big bed, cause we have a bunch of the best looking lads in the team for many a season.

Sorry really bored, just been told I am being made redundant, so had to cheer myself up somehow! Will get my coat if necessary.

I think I can safely answer on behalf of my other half...

Who do you think is the best looking for instance? Scott Murray

Who has the best body? Scott Murray

Who would you not kick out of bed? Scott Murray

Anyone see a trend forming?

And last but not least:

Who do you think would look good in a pair of D&G Y fronts? er... Scott Murray

Scotty (if you are reading this) - good job I am not the jealous type!!!!

:flex::boxing:

I think I can safely answer on behalf of my other half...

Who do you think is the best looking for instance? Scott Murray

Who has the best body? Scott Murray

Who would you not kick out of bed? Scott Murray

Anyone see a trend forming?

And last but not least:

Who do you think would look good in a pair of D&G Y fronts? er... Scott Murray

Scotty (if you are reading this) - good job I am not the jealous type!!!!

:flex::boxing:

I think your missus is going to have to fight me for him! :innocent06:

Only messing, but I do think we have one of the best looking squads in the league. There arent any really ugly Peter Beardsley types are there. We should count ourselves lucky, not only do we get to watch the beautiful game of football, but also have something nice to look at playing it at the same time!

I think your missus is going to have to fight me for him! :innocent06:

Only messing, but I do think we have one of the best looking squads in the league. There arent any really ugly Peter Beardsley types are there. We should count ourselves lucky, not only do we get to watch the beautiful game of football, but also have something nice to look at playing it at the same time!

Its all a bit one sided!

About time we had some scantily clad totty to warm us up at the start and half time.

I know this probably belongs on girlie gossip or something like that, but it is totally 100% football related and more importantly 100% City related.

Having had some very nice photo's posted on the Official Site of our boy's in training, I wondered how the ladies who support City rate the players?

Who has the best body?

I for one, would have to have a very big bed, cause we have a bunch of the best looking lads in the team for many a season.

Sorry really bored, just been told I am being made redundant, so had to cheer myself up somehow! Will get my coat if necessary.

Answer to all four questions - Bradley Orr and Jamie McAllister :innocent06:

This is not true, it just happens to be a bonus!

Oh the the hypocrisy! :disapointed2se:

A few months ago you branded practically every man on this forum as a pervert for having avatars or sig. of scantily clad females.

Yet it's acceptable, according to you, for females on this forum to dribble over a fit blokes in short shorts!

BTW It has to be Brad for me.......he's so buff :noexpression: .

Oh dear! with threads like this August the 9th can't come soon enough.

I think theres a slight difference between a picture of a man in a pair of shorts with his top off, and a woman with it all hanging out.

How is there? Both are semi naked. I think you're splitting hairs, It can't be helped women have more wobbly bits :yes:

Talk about double standards!

A few months ago you branded practically every man on this forum as a pervert for having avatars or sig. of scantily clad females.

Yet it's acceptable, according to you, for females on this forum to dribble over a fit blokes in short shorts!

I was simply objecting to the stereotypical view that women go to football just to look at men, some may, but the women i know don't. Would they really spend 100's even 1000's of pounds just to ogle at men, we can go to a club or a pub to do that!

Agree with most of that! :whistle2:

But Brad??? NOOOOOO!!!! Got to be Trundle in that Alice band and with his squeaky voice, come here Lee, be my b4tch! Seriously though, I was NEVER Confused!!! :disapointed2se:

Agree with most of that! :whistle2:

But Brad??? NOOOOOO!!!! Got to be Trundle in that Alice band and with his squeaky voice, come here Lee, be my b4tch! Seriously though, I was NEVER Confused!!! :disapointed2se:

:laugh:

Seriously though someone close to Lee should tell him the hairband isn't a good look :disapointed2se:

Who has the best body?

I was only saying to Mr Pie-Shop yesterday that, yet again, our new signing was not an Ugly B*****d. Even considered posting something similar, but didn't have the nerve!

Personally, I've thought for a long time that Mrs J must play a secret role in vetting all our new signings. Naturally, Pete J may play a small part in it, but if they don't come up to the high standards of appearance of the rest of the team - call it the fit-factor - then they won't get past Mrs J!

Sadly Tom Ritchie, Joe Jordan and Sean Goater may have been great players - but they wouldn't pass muster today.

Even Justin Lee Collins remarked what a Darned Attractive bunch of players we have!

It's a bit like picking a Goal of the Season, there are just too many good looking lads to choose from (and Mr Pie Shop will remind me that I'm old enough to be their mother) - but Bradley, Lee Trundle and Jamie McAllister set a high standard!

Sorry about your redundancy Jo - most people I know who've been made redundant in the past (including myself) have come out of it better, so hopefully this cloud will have a silver lining for you too.

My other arf likes Brad, so that's another vote for him. (I used to think it was because he lines up by our block when we're attacking the Atyeo end for the second half).

Her all-time great would be Jacki. If I'm wrong I'll be getting a text very soon.

Who has the best body?

So, come on Jo, you didn't give us your own votes!?

Who has the best body?

Archived