IGNORED

Bleep Test

bcfc-123

You'd expect most of them to be getting at least 13, because I got 12.6 in January, and there's no way I'm fitter than professional football players!

Also, speed is still a major factor because when I went out it wasn't because I was tired it was because I just couldn't run that fast.

Who would you expect to do the worst on the test? I would have thought it would be Lee Johnson because it's bloody getting enough speed after level 12 no matter how fit you are when you are short!

Short people can be staminatic (?) ! i'll have you know

half time entertainment next year?

Short people can be staminatic (?) ! i'll have you know

half time entertainment next year?

just how short are you thinking???

i don't think its really politically correct to have a short-mans stamina contest for others amusement... although it would be funny

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleep_test

hopefully this will clear a few things up. also there are 2 different types, one that goes to 16 and one that goes to 21 (23 on some new ones)

http://www.fireservice.co.uk/fitness/shuttlerun.php

Three different types then! Bleeping marvellous. McIndoe strikes me as the type to train all through his holidays. A very serious young man.

(if you include cheeses type there are four different types, add in a broom handle and a dodgy fence panel or a garden pond and the results are hilarious)

just how short are you thinking???

i don't think its really politically correct to have a short-mans stamina contest for others amusement... although it would be funny

It would be funny - what about dwarf tossing? I mean throwing....

Or fat bloke rolling ( a bit like cheese rolling)

Or Lady ironing?

(any other politically incorrect suggestions, please email D Lloyd at BCFC.co.uk)

Archived