IGNORED

Who's It To Be Then ?

petehinton

4 new signings for me would be Nick Bailey(Southend),midfielder, Kasper Gorkss(Blackpool), centre-back,Emad Meteb(Al Hanson), striker and Stern John(Southampton),striker.

Change out of £3m too!!

Well, if I was manager I'd have already snapped up...

Richard Stearman (Leicester), Matty Hill (PNE), Fran Merida (Arsenal - season long loan)

... and still be negotiating for...

Nicky Maynard (Crewe) or Leroy Lita (Reading)

... whilst still scouring the market for a quality right winger to roam the flank and provide the supply.

Sad thing is, we know it don't work like that. :doh:

Well, if I was manager I'd have already snapped up...

Richard Stearman (Leicester), Matty Hill (PNE), Fran Merida (Arsenal - season long loan)

... and still be negotiating for...

Nicky Maynard (Crewe) or Leroy Lita (Reading)

... whilst still scouring the market for a quality right winger to roam the flank and provide the supply.

Sad thing is, we know it don't work like that. :doh:

Why a right winger? We have Sproule who when filled with confidence is a good player, Williams and Murray.

Why a right winger? We have Sproule who when filled with confidence is a good player, Williams and Murray.

Sproule needs to improve his end product, strength and decision making if he's to really contirbute next season. If he can do that, he'll be devastating. Your right though, confidence is a big thing with him but depsite our depth there we need someone more consistant if we're to be successful.

Williams isn't a right winger. Murray hasn't got the lungs to affect the play at this level for me.

Sproule needs to improve his end product, strength and decision making if he's to really contirbute next season. If he can do that, he'll be devastating. Your right though, confidence is a big thing with him but depsite our depth there we need someone more consistant if we're to be successful.

Williams isn't a right winger. Murray hasn't got the lungs to affect the play at this level for me.

This is an honest question, where does Williams play then? I was pretty sure he could play there.

Back to Sproule, I know someone who has a link with Keith Millen and him and GJ both really rate Sproule they just thought he lacked confidence by the end of the season. I personally thought he was brilliant just before christmas. The performance against Southampton at home comes to mind. I just hope he gets his chance next season as he looks quality at the top of his game.

This is an honest question, where does Williams play then? I was pretty sure he could play there.

Back to Sproule, I know someone who has a link with Keith Millen and him and GJ both really rate Sproule they just thought he lacked confidence by the end of the season. I personally thought he was brilliant just before christmas. The performance against Southampton at home comes to mind. I just hope he gets his chance next season as he looks quality at the top of his game.

He's an attacking midfielder who operates best in a midfield three pushing on. I think he can play down the right but have heard his defensive skills aren't the best so I'm thinking of him in a sort of Noble style role.

Very left footed and always played left wing for us.

I think he means Gavin Williams not JMW! :innocent06:

Archived