IGNORED

Going To The Wire

Robbored

Wilson predicted some months ago that this promotion race would "go right to the wire" and that results would chop and change and throw up a few suprises before the end of the campaign.

Well.... at least he's got something right.It definately looks like we won't know what Division we'll in untill May 8th or maybe beyond.

• Admin
Wilson predicted some months ago that this promotion race would "go right to the wire" and that results would chop and change and throw up a few suprises before the end of the campaign.

Well.... at least he's got something right.It definately looks like we won't know what Division we'll in untill May 8th or maybe beyond.

...and if he'd done his job properly we'd have been out of sight by now.

You could say the same thing about Holloway and Somerfield and before that Sturrock at Plymouth.
So just because Holloway has underachieved with the squad he's got at QPR, that means we should accept our manager underachieving with the squad we have as being fine?

I don't buy that, sorry. :angry:

My point is that QPR and Argyle fans are saying/thinking exactly the same thing about their management.

Its in the nature of footie fans to winge when things are tense,or in the case of City fans when things are going well as well.

• Admin
My point is that QPR and Argyle fans are saying/thinking exactly the same thing about their management.

Its in the nature of footie fans to winge when things are tense,or in the case of City fans when things are going well as well.

Well, unless we win ALL 3 remaining fixtures, we'll have actually managed to pick up LESS points than last season in what is widely regarded as a weaker division than last season. Wonderful ain't it :angry:

Archived