IGNORED

As Its Quiet...

Robbored

Name the only England player to win his first three caps when at three different clubs?

First thought was Clive Allen, but don't think he was at Arsenal long enough.

Someone in the office has just suggested Scott Parker, doesn't sound like a bad shout to me?

How about a couple more?

1. Name the first £1000 footballer (first million pound player as Trevor Francis way too easy)

2. Name the only player to have played for England with a surname the same as his current club side.

1. Alf Common (Boro)

2. Working on it!

Guest MaloneFM
2. Name the only player to have played for England with a surname the same as his current club side.

Mike England...no...Welsh...Ricky Villa...no..crybaby pickpocket dago.....Archie Westham?

Which Premier League or Football League team has the ground nearest to the River Mersey?

and

Which are the only two teams in the Premier League or Football League whose names do not include any of the letters "a", "b", "c", "d" or "e"?

I saw the real Roger Malone out and about this morning. If you are the real RM tell me where you were at around 11am?

The Waterfront?

I must say I heald out more hope for your first question, even if Andy Cole did prove incorrect.

How about a couple more?

1. Name the first £1000 footballer (first million pound player as Trevor Francis way too easy)

the first £1,000,000 player was justin fashenu(spelt something like this).Trevor francis went for £999,999.000,HE DID NOT WANT THE PRESSURE OF BEING THE FIRST £1,000,00 player

Technically Trevor Francis wasn't the first million poun dplayer. Brian Clough refused to pay a million instead he paid £999,999

I'm never sure if that's true or just a myth that's grown around it. I certainly remember it being hailed as the first million pound transfer at the time.

On a similar note - Who was the first player to be sold for a million or more twice?

the first £1,000,000 player was justin fashenu(spelt something like this).Trevor francis went for £999,999.000,HE DID NOT WANT THE PRESSURE OF BEING THE FIRST £1,000,00 player

I`m guessing but did they use the pound they saved to buy Gary Birtles?

Archived