IGNORED

Luton - 30 Point Deduction

Maesknoll Red

It is a terrible thing that has happened BUT reading through this thread and others on different forums it does show you how fickle us football fans are.

When we were demoted i imagine the same people here who laughed then are saying that 30 points is to harsh.

This time last year nearly every fan in the country(myself included) were all saying that Leeds deserved the total 25 points they had deducted over the 2 seasons.

Thats football though.

Hi Guys,

Luton fan here, i see that there is a very mixed feeling here about wheter or not we deserve the punishment handed to us, whilst i can understand the people who think we deserve what we are getting i think you seemed to have missed one major point, it was the FA who passed our previous owners as FIT AND PROPER.

I understand my BCFC friend has already posted the following link but if any of you feel we have been traeted harshly we at Luton would be very grateful if could take a minute to sign the following petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/BeFairFL/petition.html

Thanks guys and gals and all the best for the forth coming season.

Harkwar

Is there a possible record at stake here, for the club relegated at the earliest ever date in the season?

Or, if things snowball, even a chance of the team finishing in the minus?

And looking at last year's league 2 table, play-off teams minus 30 points would have been relegated. Ouch.

Is there a possible record at stake here, for the club relegated at the earliest ever date in the season?

Or, if things snowball, even a chance of the team finishing in the minus?

And looking at last year's league 2 table, play-off teams minus 30 points would have been relegated. Ouch.

Its looking very possible! Still not brought any players in yet as we still in Admin, I reckon we need 80 points to stay up this year. I was saying to some fellow Hatters that we'll know after 5 games if we have any chance to stay up or not. Could be a long season :disapointed2se:

I feel for Luton supporters, I really do.

Surely your better players are off too given the circumstances? I hear Bell is going to Norwich, Spring is wanted by Plymouth and Davis by Swindon. Then there's Morgan, Parkin and Emanuel - in fact, the sad thing is you have a decent core to your squad.

Luton's survival would be the most almighty middle finger to the establishment - here's hoping.

I feel for Luton supporters, I really do.

Surely your better players are off too given the circumstances? I hear Bell is going to Norwich, Spring is wanted by Plymouth and Davis by Swindon. Then there's Morgan, Parkin and Emanuel - in fact, the sad thing is you have a decent core to your squad.

Luton's survival would be the most almighty middle finger to the establishment - here's hoping.

Morgan can go wherever he likes. Thats not my opinion thats a feeling through out the club. He's got all the talent in the world but needs to get that potato off his shoulder. Spring is a 1 game in 10 player and will be no great lose. Bell would be a shame but since the middle of last season he's been crusing looking for a move to a 'bigger club' I feel Parkin could be awesome in this division if he can stay injury free.

Archived