IGNORED

Nick Carle On Sky Sports News

Cardy

Just seen a SSN interview with Carle at what must have been a Palace open day. He basically said that Palace were a better team than us (although we were still good), had more chance of promotion to the Prem than us , had a better manager (!!) than us and are a bigger club than us. I think he will get alot of stick from us now when he returns to Ashton.

Just seen a SSN interview with Carle at what must have been a Palace open day. He basically said that Palace were a better team than us (although we were still good), had more chance of promotion to the Prem than us , had a better manager (!!) than us and are a bigger club than us. I think he will get alot of stick from us now when he returns to Ashton.

What a tos s pot he turned out to be :noexpression: :disapointed2se:

He said what any normal player would say in the circumstances. However, coupled with Warnock coming back to the Gate, he can be assured of a white hot reception now from me at least. I personally enjoy than having a good rant at an opposing player/manager who's given it the big un

Doubtless some bitterness on his part but there again if he had moved the other way he would no doubt say much the same. If you believe the average player who has just transferred every club is a big club, has great facilities, great manager, fans etc.. May start to feel a bit different once he sees the ball flying over his head for 90 minutes.

And guess whose face greeted me at the top of the screen when I logged in just now.

Mods - is it easy to remove him??

It's not only him. There's Enoch and Byfield there as well. Think Sproule's the only one still at the club that I've seen appear recently! :noexpression:

I want to know the reasons behind this Carle transfer. GJ's said there was no release clause so what could it have been? The 250,000 Aussies in London perhaps? :dunno:

It's not only him. There's Enoch and Byfield there as well. Think Sproule's the only one still at the club that I've seen appear recently! :noexpression:

Yeah just cleared them out :)

I heard the reason Carle was sold was because he simply did not get on with the rest of the squad and didn't seem to be able to fit in.

Once Palaces interest became known and we were able to make a tidy profit, GJ who (I think we all understand is so strong on the team/squad spirit) sanctioned the sale, after being told that all of the transfer fee would be added to his budget for the summer.

Ahhh havnt posted on here for a long tıme (currently on holıday) Apart from Emad seemıngly set to sıgn looks lıke ı have mıssed out on some ınterestın dısscussıons about maynard etc...

I hate restrıcted access to transfer gossıp :disapointed2se::disapointed2se::disapointed2se:

I heard the reason Carle was sold was because he simply did not get on with the rest of the squad and didn't seem to be able to fit in.

Once Palaces interest became known and we were able to make a tidy profit, GJ who (I think we all understand is so strong on the team/squad spirit) sanctioned the sale, after being told that all of the transfer fee would be added to his budget for the summer.

I also heard something along these lines and also allegedly his "lifestyle" was more a kin to the nightlife of London and also as most of us are aware aussies like a tinny or 12 and this was affecting his ability to stay fit and GS told GJ that NC would have trouble staying fit for a full season. and i add this is alleged third hand info so as to how true i am unsure but why else would we sale what seemed to be a very good talent without extremely good reason. The MS debacle comes to mind.

I want to know the reasons behind this Carle transfer. GJ's said there was no release clause so what could it have been? The 250,000 Aussies in London perhaps? :dunno:

We all want to know but GJ has made it quite clear there are reasons and they're not for making public. It will be interesting to see how he gets on and how many games he plays at Palace.

Speaking as a Palace player, a new signing at their open day, he has no choice but to say that Palace are a better club than us, to be fair. He can hardly say "Actually, I'd rather have stayed, I think City are miles better, and the Palace manager is a ###"...can he?

Having said that, I'm not convinced he had to be so critical of us either, hopefully Marv will give him a munching when we play them next season.

I also heard something along these lines and also allegedly his "lifestyle" was more a kin to the nightlife of London and also as most of us are aware aussies like a tinny or 12 and this was affecting his ability to stay fit and GS told GJ that NC would have trouble staying fit for a full season. and i add this is alleged third hand info so as to how true i am unsure but why else would we sale what seemed to be a very good talent without extremely good reason. The MS debacle comes to mind.

You sound like a tabloid or Stockhausen sensationalising the whole thing, apparently it was deemed that he wouldnt be able to reach and sustain the fitness level GJ requires to last a whole season. Nothing about nightlife and "tinnies" :innocent06:

Whatever happens this season, we MUST finish above this shower of shit. Better manager my flippinarse he is, who the **** does this **** think he is? greasy little 5h1tbag turd, i hope he fails miserably at Palarse tbh.

:rofl2br:

I take it we've all gone off Carle a bit now then? :innocent06:

GJ's The Master. :yes:

He said what any normal player would say in the circumstances. However, coupled with Warnock coming back to the Gate, he can be assured of a white hot reception now from me at least. I personally enjoy than having a good rant at an opposing player/manager who's given it the big un

No? he said earlier that he moved because it was closer for him to commute for international games, flying from London. There is no reason to say this, no wonder he left, probably had the wrong attitude

I saw this earlier and thought exactly the opposite - he was gratious with his compliments to Bristol City and don't think you can blame him for being positive about his new club and manager.

Good bloke - wish him all the luck in his next move after CP

Sorry to post again but just re-read your post and it annoys me just how much you mis-quote the guy - i think you have over used the word "basically". If i remember correctly all he said in a round about way was: colin was good and did well last year with the team he had - nothing about promotion, nothing about better manager. About us he said BCFC were good and so were the lads.

Archived