IGNORED

What's The Score?

CiderJar

Well, I have just had a text to say we are 1-0 down to a free kick scored by ex City boy Darren Jones.

We always lose to Florist Green

:goingup:

:Believe:

Yep always lose up there no surprise that an x city player would score against us!!

Pathetic. Just goes to show how we have stood still over the summer whilst others have moved on. At this rate we'll be lucky not to be relegated by Christmas . . . . . .

Wow Jimmy thats a tad negative :noexpression:

I think if city were really that desperate about beating forest green today we could do in about 20 mins.

I'm going to go down to Ashton Gate tonight and protest. At the very least I want my money for my Season Ticket back.
People talk about us moving forward as a club and building on last season but we are losing and, by the sound of things being run ragged (i cant be bothered to go to the games, unless at wembley, so ill just criticise from my armchair) by Forrest Green. Same old city I'm afraid.

Pathetic. Just goes to show how we have stood still over the summer whilst others have moved on. At this rate we'll be lucky not to be relegated by Christmas . . . . . .

Are you serious?

We lost at FGR last summer too, should GJ have resigned then, considering by your thinking we should have been relegated and not finished 4th and make the playoff final. :doh:

People talk about us moving forward as a club and building on last season but we are losing and, by the sound of things being run ragged (i cant be bothered to go to the games, unless at wembley, so ill just criticise from my armchair) by Forrest Green. Same old city I'm afraid.

hahaha

good fishing, sir.

Can't believe someone is moaning already, :laugh: its hilarious. Its just a run out for the lads the result doesnt matter. whats important is we don't pick up any injuries but at the same time give the players a little bit of match fitness.

last year we were awful in terms of results in friendlies but did have a brilliant start to the season. I'll take that again this year!

:disapointed2se:

Shall I pull the trigger?

Archived