IGNORED

El-ahly V Zamalek Live On Sopcast?

bristolcitysweden

Guest churchill gaffer
Egypt are 2 hours ahead and the game kicks off at 8pm Egytian time so 6pm here.

I will add that the game is on the 19th

This is now becoming a joke, if he is still playing for them!

Something was supposed to happen end of last week!

It's OK to keep things a secret on who you are going to buy.

But every man and his dog knows we are after him!

So there is no reason why we are keeping this transfer under wraps!

If he is playing for them on the 19th, then there is no point even looking on this or City's next week. To see if he is signing.

One thing I can say. Is if we do get him, I hope he's worth it, after all this talk and time?

If he is playing for them on the 19th, then there is no point even looking on this or City's next week. To see if he is signing.

One thing I can say. Is if we do get him, I hope he's worth it, after all this talk and time?

I would have thought that we would sign him before that game, so he can start acclimatising to English football, before August 9th!!

Lee Trundle's signing rumbled on for a while last season, but this is a real epic.

Ideally he'll sign this week so he can join the squad in Portugal.

I still wont believe this guy is signing, till he puts pen to paper. Todays Sunday Independent reveals thaty city have heard nothing from the Egyptian team for a couple of weeks.

All the speculation is coming from the guys agent, and who knows how reliable he is.

The WDP claims yesterday, that he will be in England today ( sunday ), to have a medical, and agree terms ( something his agent says has already been done weeks ago ), then fly back to Egypt, to play in a local derby.

Can you really see GJ letting him do this, after spending 1.5 million on him.

Looking at GJ previous transfer activities, i doubt it.

I say forget this guy ( he is messing us around, it would seem, or his agent is ), and go for Maynard, and Tyson.

I still wont believe this guy is signing, till he puts pen to paper. Todays Sunday Independent reveals thaty city have heard nothing from the Egyptian team for a couple of weeks.

All the speculation is coming from the guys agent, and who knows how reliable he is.

The WDP claims yesterday, that he will be in England today ( sunday ), to have a medical, and agree terms ( something his agent says has already been done weeks ago ), then fly back to Egypt, to play in a local derby.

Can you really see GJ letting him do this, after spending 1.5 million on him.

Looking at GJ previous transfer activities, i doubt it.

I say forget this guy ( he is messing us around, it would seem, or his agent is ), and go for Maynard, and Tyson.

Meteb is hughe name in Egypt, a country with a large poulation and we are about to sell thousand of shirts over there the say.

That should suggest at least a handful of Egyptian posters on here?? :phone:

What does the Zamalek supporters say? -"KALLAHA"??

Meteb is hughe name in Egypt, a country with a large poulation and we are about to sell thousand of shirts over there the say.

When Finnbogason was on trial it was one single Icelandic poster 2.

I've been taling to my brother in law this morning and what he say cetainly echos your post. Apparently one of his mates has just come back from a holiday in Eygpt and Bristol City is big news over there at the moment.

I'm on the Tunisian channel at the mo. The other one will probably work about 2-3 mins before kick off!

Same here. Picture quality seems fine (and no buffering) but the other channel with a higher bitrate will have a much better picture if it works

Archived