IGNORED

El-ahly V Zamalek Live On Sopcast?

bristolcitysweden

http://www.justin.tv/widgets/jtv_live.r816...nel=zamalekfans

use this link. didnt have 2 sign up 4 anything. picture isnt great though!

Yeah, just need Windows Media player installed to play that on that link - picture is dreadfull though

Sopcast one is a bit better I find. Takes about 30 seconds to install the software player

is it me or are they a right dirty bunch over there, reminds me of watford

and is gomaa the defender we also bid for playing bald guy number 20 something?

No more or less dirty than our game I think. It's much slower though.

The Goma thing bull, his agent hopping on the bandwagon and trying to get him a new deal I suspect, we never did put in a bid for him.

I'm not so sure it's going to matter if the club hasn't gave him permission!

yeah, this is worrying me now!!

although some of our al alhy friends have given us assurances that their club would only play him if it was legal, how correct can they be?

this is not good!!

:shutup:

yeah, this is worrying me now!!

although some of our al alhy friends have given us assurances that their club would only play him if it was legal, how correct can they be?

this is not good!!

:shutup:

Maybe it is legal - maybe they've pulled a fast one. Maybe GJ believes the registration had to be cancelled with El-Ahly first but he was wrong. Either way, publically at least, BCFC did not expect him to play tonight.

No more or less dirty than our game I think. It's much slower though.

The Goma thing bull, his agent hopping on the bandwagon and trying to get him a new deal I suspect, we never did put in a bid for him.

it think there is a touch more grace in the dirtyness in this country, it looks very ugly in defence from both teams. but here its not as ugly when we commit fouls, but its a hostile derby so i suppose it wont fairly reflect egyptian football.

to be fair there was a quality move down the right that won a corner

GOAL! who scored it? wasnt anything todo with emad was it?

come on ALHY, your better than this zamalek shambles

Maybe it is legal - maybe they've pulled a fast one. Maybe GJ believes the registration had to be cancelled with El-Ahly first but he was wrong. Either way, publically at least, BCFC did not expect him to play tonight.

If this has been done behind GJ's back, I'd fully expect him to pull the plug on the deal, and I wouldn't blame him one bit.

Is it me or am i looking to much into this, but GJ said when Motæb was signed that he could not play today due to his registration now being cancelled because we were applying for a work permit.

Now am i being concerned for nothing or reading to much into this, but with him playing could this poss mean that the permit has been rejected? so he can now play for El Ahly?

:fingerscrossed: all is well and he will be putting on the Red and White of BCFC

GJ said that his registration with el-ahly had to be cancelled so that we could apply for work permit so either it hasn,t been cancelled yet so he could play which then means we will have longer to wait or they have cancelled and they let him play anyway which means they have just fielded an unregistered player and will for certain be in the shite :dunno:

Just logged on to see this! What's going on?

I can only assume that he's playing regardless of what was said when he was in Bristol, if this is the case Johnson is the sort to scrap the deal.

I guess we'll know a lot more tomorrow. This deal always had bad vibes form the start!

Archived