IGNORED

What Are You Currently Listening To?

grebes

Right now, i'm listening to the stand up of Woody Allen on youtube. In a civilised society i would already have been exposed to this via the tv or radio, but no, our airwaves are clogged with shit :closedeyes: [<this smiley is currently representing exasperation.]

In terms of music, today i have been listening to Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds.

Guest MaloneFM

Uncle had the jolly good fortune of nabbing a couple of tickets to see Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band in the Nou Camp Barcelona. Box seats naturally, don't want to mix with the greasy pickpocket crybabys on the pitch.

Kicked out about 1:30 this morning. Greasyjet flight back at 11:30. So I'd say it was him presently.

Uncles off for a lie down now as we are a tad cream crackered.

Guest MaloneFM
Born to Run..........Brucie baby...in sympathy with the pimms soaked sot........ :innocent06:

Why thank you Bucky. If you go on the official Springsteen site someone has already posted last nights set list on there.

Mrs Bruce dragged all their the kids on stage for 'Twist and Shout' at the end. All teenagers.

Now I can't lip read but the body language was screaming 'bloody hell dad, not in front of me mates!'

thats what you get~Paramore

bit late, but this is the best band i think ive ever heard, and the lead singer hayley williams is hot too!!!!

She's not in person..and sadly she's wouldn't be interested.

I'm listening to this lots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1dqblKqKXk

It's about time you were back in my life, caus i miss you honey! (not tanzleyred)

Guest MaloneFM

Rosalita (come out tonight)

The Boss

When these half wit long haired spotty yoofs get within gobbing distance of Ghost of Tom Joad (not his best) I may give them some time on the Dansette.

She's not in person..and sadly she's wouldn't be interested.

I'm listening to this lots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1dqblKqKXk

It's about time you were back in my life, caus i miss you honey! (not tanzleyred)

she may ot be interested, but i must disagree she IS HOT!!! in person or not.

WE ARE SCIENTISTS - NOBODY MOVES, NOBODY GETS HURT

Archived