IGNORED

Why Do People Use Fans Forums

michaelbcfc34

Hi all been on here for a number of years with different names (canadian red,newport red,michaelbcfc) to name just a few.I always wondered why so many people use fans forums,is it for gossip about future transfers,idle chatting with fellow fans,boredom,nosyness,flirting (as i have seen on here)what is it that makes them so appealing to us all..my reason is all the above apart from the flirting bit :innocent06: so what is all your reasons.... thanks michaelbcfc34 :englandsmile4wf:

For all the reasons you outline at the start of this topic, although I mean this site in the main rather than forums in general.

This site makes me laugh and, in the case of the fans we have lost in recent times it makes me cry.

Plus the chances are if anything is happening you will read it here first. It's a 24 hour a day service and there are anything between 50 and 200 members on here regularly ready to post a breaking story.

The only problem then is sorting the wheat from the chaff, or trying not to overract to the post that just says 'SIGNED' when he hasn't (yet).

More importantly, what am I doing reading this drivvel! I thought this was supposed to be a football forum and here I am reading all of these replies about why people use the forum. Without the forum we wouldn't be able to keep up to date with all the latest transfers ;-)

Archived