IGNORED

Offical Sms

Evy11_BCFC

Just listened to both the interviews on world, here's a summary if you don't have it.

Gary Johnson says they've been watching him a while, certainly from the African nations cup. Describes him as a fox in the box with a good work rate, and a good football personality. Emad wanted to play one last game for Al Ahly but can't since his registration needed to be cancelled to apply for a permit but he will go back there and say goodbye in person at a game.

Emad speaks through his agent in the interview - he understands English but doesn't speak well enough not to make mistakes yet. He's always wanted to play in England and hopes to help us get to the Premier League. He's a natural striker, he knows that the fans expect him to score goals and this is what he wants to do here but he can also provide goals for other players. He's going to improve his english and he likes the manager very much and knows he can give his best for him.

I think his English is quite good. My god, he has played for the same club since 12! Need a change to move forward and upwards.

Very promising!

Thank you Steve Lansdown!!!!

Firstly congratulations on this signing, it seems to have been a long time in the making.

Now this isn't meant to be a pi$$ take but when I saw the photo of Mr Johnson and this new signing on your official website, I thought you had signed Borat! I looked away then looked again and it must be his twin - What do you think?

post-4455-1216227323.jpg

breaking our record transfer fee shows ambition.

Can I be the first person to say that we haven't actually broken our transfer record. On aggregate we paid over £2 million for Ade Akinbiyi, once Tony Pulis Gillingham had picked up their sell-on from what we got from Wolves....

Still very excited though!

Can I be the first person to say that we haven't actually broken our transfer record. On aggregate we paid over £2 million for Ade Akinbiyi, once Tony Pulis Gillingham had picked up their sell-on from what we got from Wolves....

True we ended up paying Gills more money but strictly speaking sell on clauses aren't transfer fees and aren't usually considered for club records as far as I can see.

Still very excited though!

Wasen't it £1 000 000 each for both Akinbiyi and Tony Thorpe (as initial fees)?

Firstly congratulations on this signing, it seems to have been a long time in the making.

Now this isn't meant to be a pi$$ take but when I saw the photo of Mr Johnson and this new signing on your official website, I thought you had signed Borat! I looked away then looked again and it must be his twin - What do you think?

Think he looks more like Hugo Sanchez http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugo_S%C3%A1nchez

But first after being badly beaten by Tyson..

Absolutly delighted. And to think this all came from a rumour on 606. I assume he signed yesterday as GJ gave an interview at AG it seems and GJ is in the algarve today.

Thats funny as ****! (the photo)

Just listened to both the interviews on world, here's a summary if you don't have it.

Gary Johnson says they've been watching him a while, certainly from the African nations cup. Describes him as a fox in the box with a good work rate, and a good football personality. Emad wanted to play one last game for Al Ahly but can't since his registration needed to be cancelled to apply for a permit but he will go back there and say goodbye in person at a game.

Emad speaks through his agent in the interview - he understands English but doesn't speak well enough not to make mistakes yet. He's always wanted to play in England and hopes to help us get to the Premier League. He's a natural striker, he knows that the fans expect him to score goals and this is what he wants to do here but he can also provide goals for other players. He's going to improve his english and he likes the manager very much and knows he can give his best for him.

What he actually said was... " My Hovercraft is full of eels!"

Ha ha thats quality mate, i laughed out loud

id love to photoshop CC & Andy Cole, so it was CC and Bill Cosby..... unfortunately i am useless with computers

you like..... yekshamesh!

P.S do you reckon your going to let us have tyson?

Ha ha thats quality mate, i laughed out loud

id love to photoshop CC & Andy Cole, so it was CC and Bill Cosby..... unfortunately i am useless with computers

you like..... yekshamesh!

P.S do you reckon your going to let us have tyson?

It's niiiiice!

Glad you liked it.

I've trawled through the interweb trying to find a photo of CC and Andrew :farmer: Cole together but I don't think they've actually met yet!

I've trawled through the interweb trying to find a photo of CC and Andrew :farmer: Cole together but I don't think they've actually met yet!

If you get off to a bad start then they might not be together very long anyway... :noexpression:

Picture was quality by the way.....

Very unusual...... a Forest fan with a sense of humour :icecream:

Archived