IGNORED

Offical Sms

Evy11_BCFC

Get in, yes, was just reading a story he was making decission in next couple of hours, well done to all.

Must of already decided seeing as he's holding the shirt! What we all going to talk about now the will he won't he debate is over?

Well I wasnt expecting to hear anything today, its good to see that he gets to go and say goodbye to his old club but I'm glad that he isnt playing, it just feels that it would have been tempting fate a little if he was to play... get in, here's to the start of something special :drunk2:

Get in there. After all the waiting, its a huge relief to finally get it done. Fair play to all involved at the club for sticking with one.

Bang on. No mention of him playing one more game fo Ahly or linking up with the boys in Portugal so far . . . .

Bang on. No mention of him playing one more game fo Ahly or linking up with the boys in Portugal so far . . . .

Gone back to Egypt to say goodbye to fans on sun but not allowed to play as registration with Ahly had to be cancelled for us to apply for a work permit. I cant get the smile off my face how long have we been waiting for this :winner_third_h4h:

Note that he says he really likes Gary. Once again GJ's persuasiveness does the magic.

I hope everybody gives Emad a big welcome to make him feel at home and that we all allow him time to settle.

The downside is we'll all have to get back to doing some work now. :disapointed2se:

Note that he says he really likes Gary. Once again GJ's persuasiveness does the magic.

I hope everybody gives Emad a big welcome to make him feel at home and that we all allow him time to settle.

The downside is we'll all have to get back to doing some work now. :disapointed2se:

I take it that's on his interview for World?!

Just listened to both the interviews on world, here's a summary if you don't have it.

Gary Johnson says they've been watching him a while, certainly from the African nations cup. Describes him as a fox in the box with a good work rate, and a good football personality. Emad wanted to play one last game for Al Ahly but can't since his registration needed to be cancelled to apply for a permit but he will go back there and say goodbye in person at a game.

Emad speaks through his agent in the interview - he understands English but doesn't speak well enough not to make mistakes yet. He's always wanted to play in England and hopes to help us get to the Premier League. He's a natural striker, he knows that the fans expect him to score goals and this is what he wants to do here but he can also provide goals for other players. He's going to improve his english and he likes the manager very much and knows he can give his best for him.

Archived