IGNORED

Wolves Away

Kingswood Village

Wasn't Villa at home last season as well? Wish they would stop treating us like kids and tell us the real reason why it's a 12.30 kick off. Same reason why Plymouth was a 12.30 kick off last season? And even then I remember there being a lot of trouble.

Wasn't Villa at home last season as well? Wish they would stop treating us like kids and tell us the real reason why it's a 12.30 kick off. Same reason why Plymouth was a 12.30 kick off last season? And even then I remember there being a lot of trouble.

There is always bound to be 2 or 3 out of Wolves, Walsall, WBA, Villa and Birmingham at home.

The trouble last season I saw at Wolves before the game, and Plymouth after the game, was caused by the police. In fact on both ocassions I would go so far as to say that they spolied my day and that of the vast majority of law-abiding fans.

If the police take exception to that statement, I presume they will read this, I could elaborate.

Wish they would stop treating us like kids and tell us the real reason why it's a 12.30 kick off.

To give you less drinking time in the pub before the game, therefore you won't be so aggressive. Or at least that's the official thinking.

06:38 train from Taunton for me then.....

Alright lads,

You know what WM police are like. And though i have no idea why they moving kick off time, in fairness the potential for trouble was considerable when 300 of your lads rolled off the train at 11am into Wolverhampton. Of whcih at least half were definitely up for a knock. Maybe its because you have had years in the lower leagues, but either way the potential for trouble would have been very considerable had the police not acted and allowed them to stay in the town after one pm when it starts to fill up.

Very naughty lookin lads you lot were!

best wishes

There is always bound to be 2 or 3 out of Wolves, Walsall, WBA, Villa and Birmingham at home.

The trouble last season I saw at Wolves before the game, and Plymouth after the game, was caused by the police. In fact on both ocassions I would go so far as to say that they spolied my day and that of the vast majority of law-abiding fans.

If the police take exception to that statement, I presume they will read this, I could elaborate.

Most games that I was at and saw trouble was because of the Police. If people want to cause trouble then they will do whatever the kick off time is. People will also just get up earlier and start drinking earlier. Would have been interesting to see what the WMP would have done had sky picked it for a 5 o clock kick off.

Alright lads,

You know what WM police are like. And though i have no idea why they moving kick off time, in fairness the potential for trouble was considerable when 300 of your lads rolled off the train at 11am into Wolverhampton. Of whcih at least half were definitely up for a knock. Maybe its because you have had years in the lower leagues, but either way the potential for trouble would have been very considerable had the police not acted and allowed them to stay in the town after one pm when it starts to fill up.

Very naughty lookin lads you lot were!

best wishes

The language of this board is English, not some mangled dialect.

Archived