IGNORED

Is This The Entirety Of The Sags Chants?

zippycar

Sticking with the adage that the old ones are the best, here we find the entire piteous repetoire of the three members of the gas choir.

Personally I find bellowing ###### off Irene very therapeutic,but the rest of their chants are a bit tired.

No mention of one man.a petrol can.Twerton?

Now thats what I call music!!!

following on from this thread and i admit I'm ashamed but can someone put the words to a couple of songs from last season. The only words i could pick out were hammers spanners wratchets and the one you've seen us before and you will see us again. Please help a city fan in need of help :fingerscrossed:

God you lot MUST be bored if you're posting about old Rovers chants on a CITY forum!

:blink:

God you MUST be bored when you're reading about City fans mocking old Rovers chants on a CITY forum?!

And any chance you can explain to me why you call yourself 'brfc1883' when Bristol Rovers were formed in 1898?! I'm confused?!

Guest brfc1883
God you MUST be bored when you're reading about City fans mocking old Rovers chants on a CITY forum?!

And any chance you can explain to me why you call yourself 'brfc1883' when Bristol Rovers were formed in 1898?! I'm confused?!

I am! How did you work that one out? :dunno:

They only have one song don't they?

Oh I guess you could include "Are you watching Ashton gate" as they beat a poor Southampton team at home, and then got humiliated against West Brom.

I know longer see why people post about these peasants, they aren't in our league in any shape or form, and will never be.

Guest brfc1883
They only have one song don't they?

Oh I guess you could include "Are you watching Ashton gate" as they beat a poor Southampton team at home, and then got humiliated against West Brom.

I know longer see why people post about these peasants, they aren't in our league in any shape or form, and will never be.

I NO longer see why you're replying to this thread then if you're not bothered about us 'peasants'!

:disapointed2se:

I NO longer see why you're replying to this thread then if you're not bothered about us 'peasants'!

:disapointed2se:

Because I'm trying to educate City fans into the pointlessness of even discussing you sad sags.

The question is, why are you even here? Your like an irrelevant distraction that's slowly fading away.

It reminds me of wisdom teeth. After causing alot of annoyance and sometimes pain, eventually it dulls substantially. Then finally one day you notice it's all gone.

following on from this thread and i admit I'm ashamed but can someone put the words to a couple of songs from last season. The only words i could pick out were hammers spanners wratchets and the one you've seen us before and you will see us again. Please help a city fan in need of help :fingerscrossed:

you need to look at the songs section of ziderheads

Archived