IGNORED

Captain's Log

miketh2nd

Anyone else a bit disappointed that there is no update since the day before the play off final? Fair enough about not wanting to put anything about the loss but I mean it seems we'll have to wait near the first match but it would be interesting to see how the lads found the portugal tour etc..

Maybe GJ hasn't named his captain yet.

He's not the sort to give things like that out until they're earnt.

Not thought about that was just a silly assumption that Carey would be hmm... I hink he'll keep it but due to to Mcindoe's commitment and effort I think he is a close second best now maybe?

I can't imagine that theres much for the captain to say - whoever it might be.

Pre-season is pretty much a predictable time of year and you can imagine the type of comment we'd get.

"its good to back with the lads, the banter is cracking.."

"We're all looking forward to the new season, looking to kick on from last season"

"The gaffer and the coaches are pushing us hard"

"We had a laugh when fonts put Deep Heat in Nobes jockstrap.."

:fastasleep: zzzzzzzzzzzz

Pre-season is pretty much a predictable time of year and you can imagine the type of comment we'd get.

He could tell us about when Scott Murray had a knife pulled on him by a fan during the first Portuguese game...?

what?! :noexpression:

If you'll let me finish, I was about to say 'pulled a knife on Scotty and proceded to scrape off a chunk of dried sardine he retrieved from his other stained pocket'. He offered it to Murray, who said "Och! Its smells like me wife".

Fact.

Archived