IGNORED

Player Of The Season

Guest samatcheddar

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Tommy Doherty - Head and shoulders above everyone else.

(1) Tommy Doherty

(2) Lee Peacock - Tremendous work rate, does all the donkey work getting no credit, and has taken too much unwarranted cr*p.

(3) Matty Hill - Still our best defender IMO.

No sarcasm maybe not player of the year, but I don't think that any other player has had a better impact on our results this season than Brown has. 58pts from 29 starts. Only Woodman has had a better record when he has played, and I don't understand why he doesn't get played instead of Butler.

Of all the really good city performances from City this season Brown has been in them and played well. Brighton Away I thought he was class. Swindon at home he was class. He played every game in the winning run, and played very well in that winning run. Since he has started playing on the wing instead of dodgy in the centre I think he has been our most important player.

Difficult choice actually, but on contribution and impact I'd have to go for Tinnion, although I think Tommy comes close.

Young player - would Miller qualify for that (in age terms)?

dont know i have three really

luke wilkshire

tommy doc

danny coles

Wiltshire -Are u taking the pi££ he has been awful. He aint nothing on tinman. We are going to suffer for a attacking centeral midfielder soon unless caskey plays but he aint no spring chicken. Wiltshire has been one of the biggest wastes of time this season. He doesnt tackle, he cant pass, He scored 1 or 2 goals and created nothing, he cant head, he's weak on the ball, he isnt fast-THE LIST GOES ON!!!!!!! :@ :@

would say

1)Tinman proved to be the calming factor and provided more service and results than I expected from him this season

2)Philips, even with all the grief he gets he probably is the best keeper in the divsion

3)Coles, Solid year

Would include Docs but his temper, suspensions and lack of conditioning have cost us several game this year. Take away those three negative factors he'd be #1 by a ways

Archived