IGNORED

Exciting Player....

brad blit

Whether it be a new signing or an existing squad member, I'm sure everyone is anxious to see particular players for their own reasons when the season starts.....

Mine personally is Lee Trundle. Yes an easy target to pick considering hes an 'exciting' player already but after catching some great form in the last 5/6 games I'm anxious to see if he can carry on the form this season and become the big player we all hope he can be. I'm also hoping to see if Fontaine and Carey can resurrect their good partnership as we have a good player in Fonts and I'm hoping he can improve and be at City for many years.

What about you???

This entire egyptian debarcle could be a blessing in disguise! It could be that Trunds has been cacking it thinking he won't get a sniff if these new guys arrive so was maybe thinking that he was going to be loaned out to yeovil/cheltenham whereas now he's got a new lease of life and will go on to be the player we hope he will be. No doubt he looked a real talent those last few games and was speaking like a confident man!

A fit Stevie Brooker will come back blazing.

The brief sight of him towards the tail end of last season reminded me of how good he can be, and to be fair he wasn't always injured.

(I do recall him playing for us for several games!)

So a good summer to warm his bones and lets see those goals

hope GJ doesn't bail on him though'

I'm going to be controversial and say CHRIS WEALE ...

i think he's had a great pre season, and deserves his chance.

now i'm going to sit own and watch the world go by, until something more interesting happens

and as its Weymouth / Bournmouth weekend ..... its ice cream time

:icecream:

Depeding on who is playing of course:

Trundle, Brooker, Adebola, Myrie-Williams - All sticking two fingers up to the doubters and scoring 60 plus goals between them.

Elliott bossing the midfield.

Johnson out-passing every 'creative midfielder' who he plays against

McIndoe, Sproule or Williams flying down the wings giving the strikers the service they need.

A few fleeting glances of Super Scott in (probably) his final playing year. If ony he was 10 years younger...

Carey Orr McCombe McAllister and Fontaine being solid as a rock at the back, and chipping in with a few goals

Basso with his invisible superman cape on again, flying through the air making spectacular saves. Weale pushing him all the way for the number one spot.

Ribiero Plummer and Artus getting a chance, taking it and giving GJ selection headaches.

:Believe:

Guest MaloneFM
We don't need anyone else. Sod the lot of them, if they don't want to play for us they know what they can do..

Now Willers that kind of common sense and attitude will only rot your teeth on uncle Werthers. Have a tanner you little bugger! ;)

I want to see sprouley too be honest

with all that pace, he has the prospect to be such a entertaining player to watch.

hopefully hes developed his game over the past few months in order to use the blistering pace he has to its full potential

obviously you didnt go to FGR ,blistering pace two left feet

Archived