IGNORED

Meteb Deal Dead - Offered New 2 Year Contact

old_man_terry

Oh this is the last straw, i cant be bothered with reading any more of these threads.

I just wish the Club would come out from behind the closed doors and let us know what the hell is going on FFS.

In the meantime, another Bristol City "Rollercoaster" ensues.

:disapointed2se:

According to PNE online, Preston are in for Emad now!

You do realise the person who started that rumour, is the person who has been on this site telling us to boycott the Blackpool game.

Could be true, but it sounds like he just read the several Meteb threads and then thought he'd post a rumour about him signing for Preston.

But surely if he signed a contract with us (Like Bristol City told us he did) then he cant just change his mind!!!

that's the problem though, City have said that and as far as we were concerned we are just waiting for the work permit.......

however......when you have the al-ahyl offical website stating that the deal is off and he's set to sign a new 2 year deal with them.........and City STILL STAY SILENT......then you have to wonder who's telling the truth

Quite Simply the credibility of the official site has now gone out the window, because when they TELL US....the have signed a deal and how great it is and how ambitious we are.......it's still not true.....it's nothing short of embrassing!

You do realise the person who started that rumour, is the person who has been on this site telling us to boycott the Blackpool game.

Could be true, but it sounds like he just read the several Meteb threads and then thought he'd post a rumour about him signing for Preston.

Fair enough. The thread on their forum seems totally tongue in cheek anyway.

Cynic,

Met3eb really wanted to join BCFC. I can assure you that. In a couple of interviews he was asked how he feels that his striking partner is joining Wigan, he told the interviewer that he will take BCFC to the Premier League. He may or may not have committed a mistake, but no mistake about that he had the desire to join your team.

If Meteb really wanted to join city, wouldnt it have been in his best interest to travel to England early last week, and try nand make GJ see how much he wanted to play for us.

I would like to thank you for your reply, it has been good posting here and i felt that most people's remarks were mature and objective.

I live in the UK and i am well aware of the petrol situation, i was just clarifying that a smaller salary in other countries could carry more added value.

Nobody underestimated the size of your club, or claimed that it is a poor one. But they clearly have to invest more to get quality players. Why is the selection only confined to 2 strikers? BCFC should be acquiring the services of young and talented Africans and South Americans who will make the difference.

I recognise the size of my club and it is the biggest club of the African continent. I respect your team and hope BCFC can realise its Premier League potential. I will follow your team's progress this season and i honestly wish the club all the best.

The problem is that the best of the young and tallented african and south american strikers are already in Europe and will cost a bomb, or the young ones with potential are not good enough yet to have played enough for their national sides so won't get a work permit, it's part of the reason prices for English players is so inflated, as if you can afford to wait the 2-3 years out on loan then you can get an infinately better player from SA or Africa for peanuts, but if you need a player now then you re having to pay over the odds for either unproved or below standard english players.

I would hope as the club grows and out youth academy grows we can begin to gain links with other European clubs to work out some sort of relationship which will alow us to bring in some quality non EU youngsters.

Looks like insane Player & Insane Agent fail to agree terms with Sane BCFC Manager, Chairman, Board and indeed supporters.

BCFC stuck to their guns, no bluff/counter bluff tactics entertained.

Preferring to stay within the insane confines of Egyptian/African football......good luck to them all, and good riddance !

Don't need their type in our Club & team structure.

I agree , cfuk him and his club. We will go onwards and upwards without the Egyptian scrotum.

For what its worth, 2 of my mates who play for Reading have told me that Leroy has been told he has no future at Reading.

Maybe just maybe, now would be the time to make a cheeky bid, as I'm sure Leroy would love nothing more than to give Coppell two fingers and send us up to the promised land.

For what its worth, 2 of my mates who play for Reading have told me that Leroy has been told he has no future at Reading.

Maybe just maybe, now would be the time to make a cheeky bid, as I'm sure Leroy would love nothing more than to give Coppell two fingers and send us up to the promised land.

He scored 4 goals in a friendly the other day, prompting Coppell to comment on the importance of having 2 strikers who can hit 20 goals a season in this league.

Doubt what you say very much.

Looks like that LL has been set a challenge by Steve Coppell so that would contradict what you have said.

Reading Story

Archived