IGNORED

Why Cant City Organise Anything ?

big p

JUst got back from the open day and ive got to say I'm disapointed.The que was over an hour long to get in the stadium.in the end me and my boy left.They only had 2 doors open to let people in,do they have these problems at anfield or old trafford(i don't think so).Why cant they organise anything properly,they must of known that the would get a good crowd as weve had a good season.

JUst got back from the open day and ive got to say I'm disapointed.The que was over an hour long to get in the stadium.in the end me and my boy left.They only had 2 doors open to let people in,do they have these problems at anfield or old trafford(i don't think so).Why cant they organise anything properly,they must of known that the would get a good crowd as weve had a good season.

Quite right. I'm sure both Liverpool and Man U have these pre-season open days, giving the fans of both clubs then chance to quiz both the chairman and manager, whilst allowing kids to get close to their playing heroes and don't charge anything for doing so.

Sack both and manager and the Chairman I say....

There was similar size queues last year and the year before. This isnt suprising. There is only certain amount of space to allow people through at one time. Man U or Liverpool do not deal with 5/6000 people on a tour day more like 40/50 a tour with possible 10/15 tours a day. So how do you want the club to organise it?

Quite right. I'm sure both Liverpool and Man U have these pre-season open days, giving the fans of both clubs then chance to quiz both the chairman and manager, whilst allowing kids to get close to their playing heroes and don't charge anything for doing so.

Thats a bit harsh,sack the robin

There was similar size queues last year and the year before. This isnt suprising. There is only certain amount of space to allow people through at one time. Man U or Liverpool do not deal with 5/6000 people on a tour day more like 40/50 a tour with possible 10/15 tours a day. So how do you want the club to organise it?

what are you on about,how long does it take to get 19,000 on match days.with every turnstyle open. .why cant they have the players walking around the car park and meet the fans there and have a que for the people want a tour of the ground.

No I agree.

Both me and my lad qued for an hour to get into the Directors area, expecting to be given a free run of the ground.

Instead we were shepherded by arrows and didn't see anything of ANY interest.

AND the game highlights that we saw in the dining are(only saw highlights of two games in fairness), were Ipswich away and Leics at home.

To say I am disappointed(and my lad) is an UNDERSTATEMENT.

The last time I went to an open day was (I think), in 1979 and it was A LOT BETTER - freedom of the ground; players training session on the pitch, and then we sneakily ran onto the pitch and kicked a few balls around.

Guest MaloneFM

I didn't get a free ice cream, or a free shirt, and I didn't see Meteb, or Brooker...isn't it easier just to go WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH? :crying:

They don't have to do it. Stay home next year. Simple.

#### all I'm going to say :grr:

I didn't get a free ice cream, or a free shirt, and I didn't see Meteb, or Brooker...isn't it easier just to go WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH? :crying:

Here ya go Rog :icecream:

FFS

One day someone will come on here and say he is delighted with everything the club are trying to do.

AND THEN THE THE UNIVERSE WILL IMPLODE!!!

for ffs nothing people have taken time out to go and have a good day at the gate with there familes kids etc and are subject to idiots

who couldnt run a piss up in a pub i got so feed up after a hour i went home a may as well let these muppets do are tranfer deals sorry we already got are own idiots for that

Sorry Roger but fans were invited to meet the players and unless your kids had the abilty of camel to withstand the heat it was made a tad hard.

well all i,ve got to say is my girl loved meeting the players and getting there autographs & photos, every player we met were fantastic, willing to chat and thanking us for our support, yes the queues were long but surely people expected that, and also got to chat with the legend alan walsh that,ll do for me :worship2:

Same opinion,

took my little girl to the open day, ok we cued, alonside lots of other people but as the other posetr said the players took time to chat have pics taken. What is wrong with this go fast society, no cue go straight into the ground meet players straight home, I don't think so. Ever been to Alton Towers??

Hmmm.... so it looks like we're about to sign two new players, tickets prices have been frozen, haven't had chance to sample the pies yet......what can i moan about :unsure:

Oh i know!

"Can't belive the ques, disgrace! Call ourselves a championship club? Johnson out, Lansdown should be sacked, worse team i've ever seen down here and i've been supporting the club for 167 years! Boooooooo! etc.......

may as well let these muppets do are tranfer deals sorry we already got are own idiots for that

Ah now we have the truth, are we disappointed that every step of the transfer negotiations weren't texted to you by the hour?

Clearly you are one of those people who think that we should spend money like water on any player who feels he can walk all over the club and their representatives.

I'm sure the club would be delighted with suggestions of how to solve the problem of giving 5000 people quality access to 25 people without some of them having to wait.

Seems like a tough nut to crack to me.

Put a couple of players in the DEH to therear of the hall as even from 12.30 there was ample space.

moan moan moan moan moan

I don't know if its an inate ability that some people on here have to turn any kind of positivity into shit, but jees man some people need a reality check.

I don't mindlessly back the manager or chairman 100% of the time, but I do believe that they both have what is best for the club at heart. Some pople just cannot help knocking the club for the slightest little thing. Its tiresome and a lot of the time unwarranted - you had to wait in a que like everyone else - big deal its not the end of the world.

CTID

I'm sure the club would be delighted with suggestions of how to solve the problem of giving 5000 people quality access to 25 people without some of them having to wait.

Seems like a tough nut to crack to me.

If ever a nail were hit full square on the head, this is it. Good on you mate!

Ah now we have the truth, are we disappointed that every step of the transfer negotiations weren't texted to you by the hour?

Clearly you are one of those people who think that we should spend money like water on any player who feels he can walk all over the club and their representatives.

not at all but i do belive if we sell a quaility midfielder for x amount of pounds we should replace him with either the same quaiaty of player or better not a 100k worth of injurys

Archived