IGNORED

Why Cant City Organise Anything ?

big p

moan moan moan moan moan

I don't know if its an inate ability that some people on here have to turn any kind of positivity into shit, but jees man some people need a reality check.

I don't mindlessly back the manager or chairman 100% of the time, but I do believe that they both have what is best for the club at heart. Some pople just cannot help knocking the club for the slightest little thing. Its tiresome and a lot of the time unwarranted - you had to wait in a que like everyone else - big deal its not the end of the world.

CTID

:clapping:

Can we re-name this forum moantib?? FFS!

We had a bit of a wait to get into the shop. When we got in there we had photos with Scotty and Mr Williams. Kids were happy, we were happy. If you went there today expecting to see all the players and go anywhere and everywhere then I suggest you have a long hard think and take a reality check. The club didnt have to do it.

JUst got back from the open day and ive got to say I'm disapointed.The que was over an hour long to get in the stadium.in the end me and my boy left.They only had 2 doors open to let people in,do they have these problems at anfield or old trafford(i don't think so).Why cant they organise anything properly,they must of known that the would get a good crowd as weve had a good season.

miserable git! I bet the most dissapointed person today was your boy,

have a bit of patience :disapointed2se:

I just can't believe some of the people having a go at us "moaners".

It wasn't a good day from OUR PERSPECTIVE.

I was very disapointed personally, and like a previous poster said, those with kids had better of hoped that they had some camel genes in them.

I bet a high proportion of us "moaners", had kids under the age of 6 (mine is 4). To all those that were delighted I challenge them to keep your kid happy and importantly, well behaved in soaring heat for up to an hour with no shade, to then wander around some dining areas and bpard rooms.

Oh, and Rocky a for comparing queing yesterday to queing in Tesco's - sorry mate - but thats pathetic.

I just can't believe some of the people having a go at us "moaners".

It wasn't a good day from OUR PERSPECTIVE.

I was very disapointed personally, and like a previous poster said, those with kids had better of hoped that they had some camel genes in them.

I bet a high proportion of us "moaners", had kids under the age of 6 (mine is 4). To all those that were delighted I challenge them to keep your kid happy and importantly, well behaved in soaring heat for up to an hour with no shade, to then wander around some dining areas and bpard rooms.

Oh, and Rocky a for comparing queing yesterday to queing in Tesco's - sorry mate - but thats pathetic.

The thing is, I appreciate that kids are impatient and that it would have been nice to walk straight in right up to the players with no que. The reality on the other hand is that several of the club's staff including the manager, chairman and players put themselves out on their day off so that fans could get the chance to meet them, get autographs etc. They didnt have to do it, but they did - and of course get slagged off for it.

Maybe there should be some sort of accompanying text to the next open day - "BCFC regret that you may actually have to wait more than thirty seconds to see the players because there are in excess of 5000 people trying to do the same as you"

CTID

The thing is, I appreciate that kids are impatient and that it would have been nice to walk straight in right up to the players with no que. The reality on the other hand is that several of the club's staff including the manager, chairman and players put themselves out on their day off so that fans could get the chance to meet them, get autographs etc. They didnt have to do it, but they did - and of course get slagged off for it.

Maybe there should be some sort of accompanying text to the next open day - "BCFC regret that you may actually have to wait more than thirty seconds to see the players because there are in excess of 5000 people trying to do the same as you"

CTID

Sorry RFM, but I haven't once criticised GJ, SL, the staff, or any of the players(all of whose efforts were appreciated), but I was actually defending my freedom to have an opinion that didn't coincide with the happy clappers on here (of which I am normally one).

What I was trying to point out, and it is the same with ABSOLUTELY ALL EVENTS - BAR EXCEPTION, is that peoples perceptions and experiences vary - often wildly - and to be called a moaner just because of what mine and my son's experienced is quite frankly a bit rich.

I don't think that anyone would have expected to waltz straight up to their favourite player, have a cuddle and a pint, and strangely enough I also don't think that City were at fault for the weather(irony alert).

We all accept that ques(sp) are inevitable, it's just what we were queing for that was disapointing.

I (think) I am one of the more positive posters on here and my original post was(after going for the first open day in almost 30 years) was that my experience in the late 70's was A LOT BETTER than yesterday.

Yours excitedly waiting for Aug 9th and full of optimisim

Easton Boy

Sorry RFM, but I haven't once criticised GJ, SL, the staff, or any of the players(all of whose efforts were appreciated), but I was actually defending my freedom to have an opinion that didn't coincide with the happy clappers on here (of which I am normally one).

What I was trying to point out, and it is the same with ABSOLUTELY ALL EVENTS - BAR EXCEPTION, is that peoples perceptions and experiences vary - often wildly - and to be called a moaner just because of what mine and my son's experienced is quite frankly a bit rich.

I don't think that anyone would have expected to waltz straight up to their favourite player, have a cuddle and a pint, and strangely enough I also don't think that City were at fault for the weather(irony alert).

We all accept that ques(sp) are inevitable, it's just what we were queing for that was disapointing.

I (think) I am one of the more positive posters on here and my original post was(after going for the first open day in almost 30 years) was that my experience in the late 70's was A LOT BETTER than yesterday.

Yours excitedly waiting for Aug 9th and full of optimisim

Easton Boy

Fair Points EB, onwards and upwards I say.

isnt an open day for the kids ?

yes the queue was long ! yes it was hot ! no i didnt enjoy the queue in the heat

BUT my 9 year old son was thrilled to meet basso, nobes, gj ,marvin,dele and the rest

so thanks to everyone involved who made my lads day

Lets hope Stevie Brooker isn't out for 6 weeks with a sprained wrist after all those autographs.

Lets hope Stevie Brooker isn't out for 6 weeks with a sprained wrist after all those autographs.

That did strike me about yesterday as well.

We were in the queue for the Directors area, and LT, Louis and Liam were all sat at a table(smiling strangely enough - not too sure I would be after signing for the 1000'th time), and anyone who has to sign their name 100 times in a session, as I occassionally do, will know it BLOODY KILLS after the 50th time, let alone the 1000's they did - fair play (and as I said all with a smile!)

Oh that's me told :fastasleep:

Seems you're in the minority boy :tumbleweed:

Glad to se you took it so well :tumbleweed:

edit -did you actually go yesterday - I see no mention - actually re-reading the topic the vast majority of those that complain about us "moaners" don't actually state whether they went or not

Glad to se you took it so well :tumbleweed:

edit -did you actually go yesterday - I see no mention - actually re-reading the topic the vast majority of those that complain about us "moaners" don't actually state whether they went or not

I did yeah :icecream:

Queued for a hot dog, the shop, to get an autograph from Sir Gary AND sat 4 rows from the front and watched SL talk for an hour.

Archived