IGNORED

Go Wiltshire Go

Roadrunner

I don`t think he's ever lacked confidence,if anything he's over confident.

He's opted to shoot on goal several times in league games when a pass would have been more prudent.You should see the reaction he gets from his teamates when he blazes over or wide.Not a happy bunch... :Rage:

The goal he got today may encourage him even more to shoot instead of passing...Next time watch the other players react when he shoots and misses.

I don`t think he's ever lacked confidence,if anything he's over confident.

He's opted to shoot on goal several times in league games when a pass would have been more prudent.You should see the reaction he gets from his teamates when he blazes over or wide.Not a happy bunch... :Rage:

The goal he got today may encourage him even more to shoot instead of passing...Next time watch the other players react when he shoots and misses.

Just like when Roberts shoots and misses?

Guest pogue mahone

are we talking about wilkshire or roberts here ?

Guest Tins4Gaffer

are we talking about wilkshire or roberts here ?

Both..

I remember Peacock would always have a fit whenever Murray chose to cut the ball across..

Guest Tins4Gaffer

Both..

I remember Peacock would always have a fit whenever Murray chose to cut the ball across..

Sorry I meant Peacock would have a fit whenever Murray chose NOT to cut the ball across.. :D

Archived