IGNORED

Why No Mifsud Announcement Yet?

STP

Surely he should be parading around the gate by now.Iwas hoping to see him play at Cheltenham tonite.Looks like we will be playing Blackpool with a new 11 for the first time as usual!

Surely he should be parading around the gate by now.Iwas hoping to see him play at Cheltenham tonite.Looks like we will be playing Blackpool with a new 11 for the first time as usual!

I cant help but think he is delaying things to see who else comes in for him. don't worry though, we will get 46 games out of Brooker next season and he will fire us to glory!

Si.

I cant help but think he is delaying things to see who else comes in for him. don't worry though, we will get 46 games out of Brooker next season and he will fire us to glory!

Si.

What is this championship going to do when Stevie Brooker and his red and white army come for them :surrender:

A watched kettle never boils, chill peeps it happens when it does if it don't it don't we carry on :dunno::dance:

Behave chaps, I aint going to put it on here, it would be very uncouth. It's the same when people cry "source" every time someone posts owt on here.

He'll either sign or he wont. What I've been told doesn't rule out either possibility, but it certainly makes his signing seem less likely.

Hopefully we'll sign him in the next couple of hours, everyone is happy. If it's announced he isn't coming, you wont be as suprised.

Everyone's a winner.

I think that given the recent shenanigans they would announe Mifsud as soon as humanly possible as to restore credibility
Agree and disagree. Personally i think that after the mateab saga, if we were to miss out on Mifsud as well fans would become even more disgruntled. What better way to over-shadow the Mateab deal than jointly announce the capture of 2 international strikers. I agree to an extent with what you say, but if Mifsud has signed the club wont care how long the fans sweat for, as the jubilation of a double announcement will over-shadow all that has gone before it. Personally I don't think we'll get Mifsud now, but there does remain the chance that the club are going to blow the Mateab drama out of the water with an announcement that will rekindle fans optimism.

Behave chaps, I aint going to put it on here, it would be very uncouth. It's the same when people cry "source" every time someone posts owt on here.

He'll either sign or he wont. What I've been told doesn't rule out either possibility, but it certainly makes his signing seem less likely.

Hopefully we'll sign him in the next couple of hours, everyone is happy. If it's announced he isn't coming, you wont be as suprised.

Everyone's a winner.

maybe you could send us what you know by pm - of course it goes without saying i will keep it to myself.

Everyone's a winner.

You know sweet FA do you :evil:

Why would you disbelieve Moomin? He's a regular and reliable poster. If he has been told something that he can't make public then that's fair enough.

Anyway, according to this site he's already signed:

http://www.football.co.uk/bristol_city/pla...sud_63928.shtml

Are you kidding? I'm a right fool - But cheers for the compliment!

For all the others, I've NEVER posted bs on here and never will, I'll leave that to others.

Why would you disbelieve Moomin? He's a regular and reliable poster. If he has been told something that he can't make public then that's fair enough.

Anyway, according to this site he's already signed:

http://www.football.co.uk/bristol_city/pla...sud_63928.shtml

According to that site williams is a striker........... sod the new signings then whooop whooop I am excited now :icecream:

Archived