IGNORED

Why No Mifsud Announcement Yet?

STP

Why don't he explain it then? Wht's the point in posting it in the first place?
In all honesty Id tend to agree with you on this. 'Moomin' doesnt strike me as such but there are certainly some on here who love to be looked upon as 'in the know' and are willing to post such things as attention seeking 'i know something you don't know' acts. Quite frankly I think its pretty sad. If you know something that the 'masses' don't then either keep your mouth shut or reveal all.

Thing is Jimmy, how many posts have we seen lately moaning about the total silence?

In future no hints shall be dropped and I'll leave it to others to try and pass on knowledge without giving the game away on where the news has come from to protect certain avenues of information.

Last I'll say on the whole thing.

Thing is Jimmy, how many posts have we seen lately moaning about the total silence?

In future no hints shall be dropped and I'll leave it to others to try and pass on knowledge without giving the game away on where the news has come from to protect certain avenues of information.

Last I'll say on the whole thing.

What's the point in dropping hints?

GJ said as soon as there is any news regarding transfers they will be on the OS, thats good

enough for me.

Archived