IGNORED

I Told You All Last Night He Would Sign !

TINMAN26

As of post last night i told you all that Nicky was coming down for a medical and to sign for us. Steve Lansdown and Gary Johnson must be given superb credit on this signing. It now shows the club has ambition and wants to strive to the Premier League. It's not finish yet, more signings are to follow very soon. Cynic can now eat his words and i have great pleasure in saying i told you so. He will make his debut tomorrow night, so come on all you city fans lets give Nicky a special welcome and a new song for him would be fitting. ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE STEVE AND GARY ON SHOWING THIS CLUB MEANS THE BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :city::sun:

As of post last night i told you all that Nicky was coming down for a medical and to sign for us. Steve Lansdown and Gary Johnson must be given superb credit on this signing. It now shows the club has ambition and wants to strive to the Premier League. It's not finish yet, more signings are to follow very soon. Cynic can now eat his words and i have great pleasure in saying i told you so. He will make his debut tomorrow night, so come on all you city fans lets give Nicky a special welcome and a new song for him would be fitting. ONCE AGAIN WELL DONE STEVE AND GARY ON SHOWING THIS CLUB MEANS THE BUISNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :city::sun:

So Mr TINMAN26, whos the next singing and when will it be announced???????

As of post last night i told you all that Nicky was coming down for a medical and to sign for us. Cynic can now eat his words and i have great pleasure in saying i told you so.

To be fair, what were you expecting from a person whose monicker is 'Cynic'?! Whooping and a'hollering, followed by dancing in the streets!?!

Still, good call. If you were in the know, thanks for getting our hopes up once again - only this time, not to be disappointed!

With time running out and after the Meteab and Mifsud deals falling through its not rocket science to work out that Johnson would return to Maynard as a likely target.

Lansdown would always come up with an improved offer if Johnson thought that the asking price was acceptable and who knows whether City did actually meet Crewe's asking price? Maybe they wanted 2.5m and settled for less.

Calculated guess I reckon.

Either way at 21 this lad looks to be the real deal and its a great signing for City as he's only likely to get better as he gets older.

Well done Tinman - any more clues?

Did say last night you could be yessir in disguise!

Thanks! I'm not yessir clues?? I don't give clues all i can say is i don't like giving false information on this site like many others do. I know ARNY very well, and ARNY if you are down the gate tomorrow i will see you as i always do!

Another striker to sign shortly watch this space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived