IGNORED

Activated My Season Card, Is The Friendly Tomorrow Free For St?

YattonRed

Suddenly a bit of interest for the game, i wonder why?

I am busy for the game. My initial thoughts were thats a shame but I suppose its just a friendly :dunno:

But now we have signed Nicky I'm bloody gutted!!!

If you try and book your ticket online you will be asked to enter some details and then it tells you your card has been activated. This is purely because any games you book your ST seat for will automatically go onto your card nad they want/need the correct details to be able to credit the right access to the right people, nothing more than that.

If you try and book your ticket online you will be asked to enter some details and then it tells you your card has been activated. This is purely because any games you book your ST seat for will automatically go onto your card nad they want/need the correct details to be able to credit the right access to the right people, nothing more than that.

For some reason when I booked 2 tickets for tomorrows game, it put them both under the same memebership number. Any idea if this is a problem or whether we can just swipe the card twice so 2 of us can get in?

No idea. As far as i was aware only your ticket is credited to your ST card and any other tickets that are issued are still the paper/card one like avery other season. I t might be worth calling the ticket office to find out.

Ok I've sent them an email but if I don't get anything back soon I'll give em a ring.

What is the point in taking your season card when you can just get a match ticket? Especially when I can blag an under 16 ticket which I can't do if I used my season card.

Can't really see the point either to be honest. I just got them online so I could get them for Peterborough game as well except it decided to c**k up and give me 2 tickets for myself!

Can't really see the point either to be honest. I just got them online so I could get them for Peterborough game as well except it decided to c**k up and give me 2 tickets for myself!

Do you know if non-season card holders can pay on the gate? Its not clear on the OS.

Archived