IGNORED

Royal Antwerp Fans Taking Over Waterfront/town

bh_red

Sorry but you're mate is wrong. If you ask the Hull-supporter that where present that day, they would tell you that they where impressed for the support and not for any agressive behaviour.

From what I saw on You Tube, the Antwerp fans looked to be a credit to their club when in Hull.

Tonight could be a bit different of course .

From what I saw on You Tube, the Antwerp fans looked to be a credit to their club when in Hull.

Tonight could be a bit different of course .

I agree, but in every team you've got supporters and scum. Sadley enough it's that scum that gives us that bad reputation. And offcourse you now what to mutch beer and alcohol can do with that kind of people.

I agree, but in every team you've got supporters and scum. Sadley enough it's that scum that gives us that bad reputation. And offcourse you now what to mutch beer and alcohol can do with that kind of people.

Lets hope the boys who want to fight get their wish, and no innocent people get mixed up with it.

Lets hope the boys who want to fight get their wish, and no innocent people get mixed up with it.

my thoughts exactly....

also due to work, i am not in Bristol.

i hope it will be a good game and to give a little info : RAFC was 'created' by Englishmen, so every occasion RAFC lads/supporters have to get to the "homecountry", they will take it. And they will show it and shout it out. In England that's normal, we all love English football, the passion on and off the pitch, noisy crowds.... In Belgium it's always as if another world war starts, a lot of police, helicopter, limited tickets, no free transport,...

In a way it's funny to read your reply's, i thought you guys in England are used to this kind of crowds.

that guy who is in contact with an Anderlecht fan; i'm surprised he said that, normaylly thay always claim to be the baddest, craziest,...

anyway, hope you guys see a good game!

Archived