IGNORED

City V Antwerp

dargla

And it still is, last season we had 4 times a full house with approx. 16000 fans.Wich is a lot here in the second division, because second division here is 4th or 3rd division in England.

With them size of gates, how come you aint in the top flight. Thats a good number of Championship clubs gates here

Congratulations with your victory lads and good luck in the Championship. And whenever you're in Belgium, visit Antwerp the finest team in the country. You're welcome.

Got a link to any of your forums please mijneer?

This is the link of our forum.

Greetz from Antwerp. Succes in the next season.

cheers, mate, my Afrikaans is a hell of a lot worse than your English, is there a translator availible.

You guys too, like us pray offs, last season. this seaon auto hey?

hello all, just back.

quality display, and I mean by the Antwerp fans! Heroic support. Very impressive and all really happy and positive. No negative chanting about us or our fans, all brilliant jumping chanting most of the game and singing about their club. and all in English! Best away support I have seen.

So did we have to sing "Engerland" back to them though? Is that the best we have got? I think we should all come back two evenings a week behind clsed doors and and practice our singing! Oh dear!

But finally, we clearly saw the birth of a superstar tonight in young mr maynard. Made brooker and trundle look like old carthorses! totally difference class and already down to 750k a goal!

Afrikaans ?

Basically Dutch, but with various other languages from Europe and Africa thrown in. the language of the the Afrikaner from Sarf Efrica. Means African in Dutch. I learned to speak it while I lived out in Africa.

Most of both languages is similar, and I beleive they can converse freely. I aint spoken it for 30 years, or read in it either.

hello all, just back.

quality display, and I mean by the Antwerp fans! Heroic support. Very impressive and all really happy and positive. No negative chanting about us or our fans, all brilliant jumping chanting most of the game and singing about their club. and all in English! Best away support I have seen.

So did we have to sing "Engerland" back to them though? Is that the best we have got? I think we should all come back two evenings a week behind clsed doors and and practice our singing! Oh dear!

But finally, we clearly saw the birth of a superstar tonight in young mr maynard. Made brooker and trundle look like old carthorses! totally difference class and already down to 750k a goal!

thx we hear these kind of comments all the time ... :devil:

Archived