IGNORED

City V Antwerp

dargla

Bristolfans fighting against Antwersupporters, I just called with a friend of my in bristol...

Why?? Does anyone knows more??

No idea, if its true, but there are doofpuss supporting every club in every country. shooting kak like them aint legal anymore, mores the pity.

ooooh Royal Antwerp

The Great Old

they say are days are numbered

we're not famous anymore

but Antwerp rules the city

like they've ever done before

a great song sung by all your fans - what was it your fans would they have been singing for about 25 minutes not stop just sounded like "we're great" or something over and over and over and over, not stop time after time. It was amazing.

Also loved "let's all go to Bristol lets all have a disco la la la la"

But just as a final comment we did win 4-0 and you didnt get a look in.

Jeez.....

Some people are living in some sort of sub-culture where they believe that anti-social behaviour is normal.

don't you accuse me of that, he asked the question, i gave him the answer. Should i have told him that City fans would hand out flowers to them.

Where do i say that anti- social behaviour is acceptable ? .like it or not, I just told him the truth.

Just back from the game.

Antwerp fans loud but repetitive and boring. No different from any other team who brings a few. Cant really not make noise in the Eastend when every sings together. Went very quiet after the 3rd goal. Also, Why are all their songs in english? Made me laugh though when they got the tunes wrong! Fair play though - they had very little to shout about.

Anyway... City dominated the game from start to finish. Antwerp were absolutely rubbish. And I mean they were very very poor. They would struggle in the L2 or even the confrence. I hope the teams they are against in their league is as bad as them.

Best performance I've seen from Skuse for a while. As for Maynard - brilliant! In the right place at the right time and can finish. Lets not get too excited though because the defences in the CCC will be a lot better than Antweps. Very happy on the whole. :clap:

Just back from the game.

Antwerp fans loud but repetitive and boring. No different from any other team who brings a few. Cant really not make noise in the Eastend when every sings together. Went very quiet after the 3rd goal. Also, Why are all their songs in english? Made me laugh though when they got the tunes wrong! Fair play though - they had very little to shout about.

Anyway... City dominated the game from start to finish. Antwerp were absolutely rubbish. And I mean they were very very poor. They would struggle in the L2 or even the confrence. I hope the teams they are against in their league is as bad as them.

Best performance I've seen from Skuse for a while. As for Maynard - brilliant! In the right place at the right time and can finish. Lets not get too excited though because the defences in the CCC will be a lot better than Antweps. Very happy on the whole. :clap:

Do you sit in the EastEnd? Is it because they took the pee out of you that you have to be so belittling?

They were the best fans I've seen at AG bar none. For a friendly. In a foreign country. Although in fariness they were very repetitive :noexpression:

Do you sit in the EastEnd? Is it because they took the pee out of you that you have to be so belittling?

They were the best fans I've seen at AG bar none. For a friendly. In a foreign country. Although in fariness they were very repetitive :noexpression:

Thought they were good but compared to the fans of foreign clubs we have played before its not hard as they have brought so few.

Royal Antwerp fans were something else. One of the best(if not the best) away fans i have seen down the gate. Non stop singing. Very impressive.

I agree, the 'Twerp fans were very noisey, impressive, and amusing! What was also excellent was not hearing the normal dirge chanting that accompanies most games.

Also, Why are all their songs in english?

An RA fan said on another thread it's to do with them being formed by a couple of English students. I went to see them play a few years back and it's just the same over there, english songs and lots of noise.

I agree, the 'Twerp fans were very noisey, impressive, and amusing! What was also excellent was not hearing the normal dirge chanting that accompanies most games.

The loudest and maddest fans I've seen for a long time.... maybe drinking our cider all day helped?!

The benchmark for ANY team coming to the gate. :clapping:

and the whistling and 'encouragement' the two young girls got when they walked in infront of the Antwerp fans was hysterical,

certainly the loudest and definately the bouncyest away support i've ever witnessed at the gate before.

made for a great atmosphere,

and maybe their rendition of ' COME ON YOU REEEDDDDDDDDDS ' was appreciated by all the players.,

:englandsmile4wf:

Archived