IGNORED

What A Way To Start Your Career

RED4LIFE

Havent managed to get to the game tonight due to work, but after hearing Maynard has got hat trick on his debut, I am obviously delighted with his start after only one days training with the club.

I cant think of any other City player that has made such a successful debut.

I know its only a friendly, but it obviously mattered to him to make a good impression, and that tells me he has a good attitude and should fit in here very well.

I don't want to put any extra pressure on the lad, as we shouldnt forget he hasnt played that many games for a 21 year old due to injuries, and (last season) a bad one at that. Hopefully he can be like Shearer and come back an even better player.

Welcome to the club Nicky, and I really hope you are a success and you enjoy your time here.

Alfie Rowles 37-38 season 12 goals in his first 6 games; still a record for a player starting his League career.

A big welcome anyway to Nicky. Please feel free to repeat this feat throughout the coming season.

Wow, been away in the depths of wales jumping into waterfalls and silly stuff... come back from holiday to not only hear of this exciting signing but a hat-trick on his debut... Top man... Confidence is key and he should be brimming with the stuff now... BRING IT ON!

Archived