IGNORED

You're The Manager!

internetjef

Obviously GJ is an absolute legend and he knows better than us etc, but this is just to get peoples opinions

what ins and outs would you like to see before the start of the season, lets say for arguments sake there is 1m left in the transfer kitty, and about 15k pw wage budget left to play with?

I would like to see

Outs

J Wilson - season long loan

Riberio - season long loan

K Betsy - 0k

Nobes - 250k

Artus - season long loan

Trundle - 350k

Plummer - season long loan

Ins

Frank Quedrue - free

Keith Andrews - 1.5m

Andy Carroll - season long loan with view to permanent

jay simpson - season long loan with view to permanent

I would like to see

Outs

K Betsy - 0k

Nobes - 250k

Artus - season long loan

Trundle - 350k

Ins

Frank Quedrue - free

Keith Andrews - 1.5m

Why on earth would you off load trundle for 350k ??

Think trundle will be a big player this yr, working with either the big man, adebola or the speed of maynard

agree with sending artus & plummer out maybe to a league 1 or 2 club for 3months - see how they get on playing proper football - then see if they are ready

still want to sign a left back - feel mccallister would be better if he had competition

Surprised that you would want to see Noble and Trundle out. Trundle seemed to come into form end of last season. Frank Quedrue would be great but I think he would want to much wages. Andy Carroll could be the target man we have been waiting for.

I would like to see a central defender.

Outs:

K Betsy £0

Plummer (Cheltenham season long loan)

Artus (Cheltenham season long loan)

Ins:

Ivan Campo Free

Justin Hoyte Season long loan

I see him more of a Robbie Keane/Teddy Sheringham player more than an out and out goal scorer

they are both strikers though and have scored a lot of goals though.

I really like LT and think the way he has persisted even whewn being dropped for an extended period is testament to what a top professional he is.

if your talking about him playing in the hole behind two strikers then i agree he could be quality, but there is no indication that johnson is even considering playing that kinfd of formation. Id rather see LT back in league 1 banging in goals and turning on the flair for the last few years of his career, rather than making the odd cameo off the bench for us.

plus he must be on a staggering wage, especially for a player that wont be regularly in the starting 11

personally speaking......I wouldn't be letting anyone leave City on a perm transfer apart from Betsy and Keogh, fee's not needed but sell on's a must.

only players would be on loan and I'd let any younger players such as Plummer, Artus, Riberio, Walker and Wilson, but only to league clubs,

Trunds is a great player, and another 'club' in the bag as Johnson puts it...........different games need different players.

In terms of outs: I was frankly surprised to see Murray offered another contract and don't expect too much from him in on-field capacity, wouldn't be too bothered if Noble left - has the capability to score some great goals but too often flatters to deceive and many games is just a passenger. OK with J/Wilson out on long-term loan but would prefer to see Artus and/or Ribeiro on short-term loans, then in and around squad to make a few appearances from the bench perhaps. Can't see any role for Betsy but surprised anyone saying we should get rid of Trundle, ability to do stuff no-one else in the club - challenge is to bring that out of him.

IN:

Dean Lewington (MK DONS) - 500k

Johnnie Jackson (COLCHESTER) - 350k

Daniel Sturridge (MAN CITY) - Season Long Loan

OUT:

Kevin Betsy (25k)

JMW (Short Term Loan to FL1)

Frankie Artus (Loan to FL1/2)

Christian Riberio (Short Term Loan to FL1)

James Wilson (Loan to FL1/2)

Jordan Walker (Loan to FL2)

Tristan Plummer (Loan to FL1/2)

Stephen Henderson (Loan to FL2)

But obviously GJ won't go along with much of that.

OUT :

BETSY FREE

KEOGH free

IN :

gary roberts crewe central midfielder

adam hrepka mtk budapest attacker

chris porter motherwell

zander diamond of aberdeen

OUT :

BETSY FREE

KEOGH free

IN :

gary roberts crewe central midfielder We have been linked to him in todays Mirror.

adam hrepka mtk budapest attacker

chris porter motherwell

zander diamond of aberdeen

Crewe have sparked a transfer scramble after admitting they will release midfielder Gary Roberts on a free transfer.

A number of Championship clubs, including Bristol City, have shown interest in the promising 21-year-old, who has come through Crewe's fabled academy.

The England Under-19 international has made 139 appearances for Crewe, scoring 11 goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would they release him?

Crewe have sparked a transfer scramble after admitting they will release midfielder Gary Roberts on a free transfer.

A number of Championship clubs, including Bristol City, have shown interest in the promising 21-year-old, who has come through Crewe's fabled academy.

The England Under-19 international has made 139 appearances for Crewe, scoring 11 goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would they release him?

Seems to have an attitude?

Crewes forum

I would like to see

Outs

K Betsy - 0k

Nobes - 250k

Artus - season long loan

Trundle - 350k

Ins

Frank Quedrue - free

Keith Andrews - 1.5m

I see you absolutely know nothing about Football then.

Nobes is a great player just needs more consistency & Trundle I think, now the pressure is off a wee tad, we'll see

a better player.

I would imagine Riberio will be breaking into the first Team at some stage of the Season.

I see you absolutely know nothing about Football then.

Nobes is a great player just needs more consistency & Trundle I think, now the pressure is off a wee tad, we'll see

a better player.

I would imagine Riberio will be breaking into the first Team at some stage of the Season.

thanks for that glowing reference, i thought people were allowed an opinion on a forum.

Nobes is a classy player but doesnt fit into a 4-4-2, ive already mentioned why I'm not keen on trunds

I see you absolutely know nothing about Football then.Nobes is a great player just needs more consistency & Trundle I think, now the pressure is off a wee tad, we'll see

a better player.

What was the need for that statement?

"Attack the post, not the poster" :disapointed2se:

Archived