IGNORED

You're The Manager!

internetjef

Crewe have sparked a transfer scramble after admitting they will release midfielder Gary Roberts on a free transfer.

A number of Championship clubs, including Bristol City, have shown interest in the promising 21-year-old, who has come through Crewe's fabled academy.

The England Under-19 international has made 139 appearances for Crewe, scoring 11 goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why would they release him?

Hi Stu

where did you pick this quote up from? do you have a link.

am i right in thinking hes a central midfielder, do you know much about his playing style?

maybe he could be a goos prospect to compete with LJ.

I would like to see

Outs

J Wilson - season long loan

Riberio - season long loan

K Betsy - 0k

Nobes - 250k

Artus - season long loan

Trundle - 350k

Plummer - season long loan

Ins

Frank Quedrue - free

Keith Andrews - 1.5m

Andy Carroll - season long loan with view to permanent

jay simpson - season long loan with view to permanent

TRUNDLE 350K?????????????

NOBLE 250k?????????

FRANK QUEDRUE????????? ---- (GJ wont do players with attitude problems)

out:

betsy

keogh

in:

a big centre half, that is better than mccombe; rob jones-hibernian(500k-1million)lubomir michalik-bolton(loan)danny shittu if funds are available

youthful loans from Premier League teams; danny rose-tottenham, andy carrol-newcastle, adel taraabt-tottenham(not sure if he went somewhere)

maybe even look at a couple of lads sanchez signed at fulham that will be frozen out by hodgson.

then of course there is pete johnson, and his ability in europe! still waiting on that one arent we! but we could very well pick up some bargains in scandinavia and eastern europe. mika aaritalo, kasper hammalainen are highly rated over their but i know little about them.

Archived