IGNORED

Steve Phillips

Bigdave60

Hi Guys.

It seems are Rovers friends are begining to see the real Steve Phillips.

Fans are begining to call for a back up replacement.

See one of the comments on there Forem:- :disapointed2se:

He will throw he toys out of the the pram like he did with City. Gary Johnson did the right thing and took none of it. If he can't take competition he knows where the door is. Alot of the goals we concede are his fault either for not claiming the ball on a cross or doing stupid things like he did today, which he always tries and he is starting to fail at. The defence have no confidence in him when the ball is put in the area and they start to look shakey.

:bruce_h4h:

Hi Guys.

It seems are Rovers friends are begining to see the real Steve Phillips.

Fans are begining to call for a back up replacement.

See one of the comments on there Forem:- :disapointed2se:

He will throw he toys out of the the pram like he did with City. Gary Johnson did the right thing and took none of it. If he can't take competition he knows where the door is. Alot of the goals we concede are his fault either for not claiming the ball on a cross or doing stupid things like he did today, which he always tries and he is starting to fail at. The defence have no confidence in him when the ball is put in the area and they start to look shakey.

:bruce_h4h:

I noticed yesterday on their forum that there was a fair bit of unrest towards him. ''That numpty in goal'' was one of the kinder things said about him!! And i thought they considered him Bristol's number one?! I've always considered him a 'number two' if you know what i mean?!

Couldn't be happening at a nicer club with a nicer player in my eyes!

I'm surprised that its taken this long for the sags to realise what Flapper is like both on and off the pitch.They can't say that we didn't tell them but at the time they just put our warnings down to rival club jibes.

No doubt he'll throw a wobbly when the gas sign some competition for him. He'll then go and sign for Bath City...

If he can't take competition he knows where the door is. Alot of the goals we concede are his fault either for not claiming the ball on a cross or doing stupid things like he did today, which he always tries and he is starting to fail at. The defence have no confidence in him when the ball is put in the area and they start to look shakey.

Just like we used to see posted when he played for us. I did wonder how log it would take.

SP was a good keeper for us in a then albeit, mediocre side. According to a Gas pal of mine SP made another couple of howlers against Den Haag gifting them 2 goals from schoolboy-like errors. I reckon we had the best of SP's playing career.

This egomaniac will get whats coming to him,I've no love loss with the Gas however I hate SP far more and like all our fans new that this would happen,I think a true professional really shows his worth when under pressure,look at our two goalkeepers,Basso in my opinion is the best keeper in the Championship but never throws his toys around when Weale comes in who would probably walk into quite a few Championship first teams.

I think we got a huge stroke of luck when Phillips left

Archived