IGNORED

Top 3 by new year?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Guest WillsbridgeRed

It would mean we'd have to beat Barnsly and Brighton, but if we're going to be taken seriously then that has to be done. These two teams present the lads with a great chance to show what they're capable of, and prove people like myself wrong about them!

IF we can secure 6 points out of our next two matches, there is no reason why we can't beat Rushden, Brentford, Stockport and Bournemouth.

I think a run like that, in this shakey league would put us in a great posistion to assault the championship in the new year.

I really do feel this is our best chance (would also boost st sales)

Its all about if's and maybe's.

IF City can find some form then MAYBE they`ll start to climb the table.But so far we've all been expecting them to start playing well and it hasn`t happened.

I don`t read too much into a win against non-leaguers but it MAY give the players a boost and IF they can carry new confidence into Saturday's game they might come away with a result.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Thank god all our "true fans" aren't so negative.

Footballs about if's and buts - Thats why its such an easy thing to chat about.

It IS possible to chat about possibilities as well as the certain or the past

Guest Tins4Gaffer

I personally believe our best team is the best team in Div2..

All we need is Bell,Brown,Tinnion,Doherty,Wilskshire etc available at the same time! There all quality at this standard.

All we need is Bell,Brown,Tinnion,Doherty,Wilskshire etc available at the same time! There all quality at this standard.

Ok, I accept your opinion but if this is true, why are certain players in that list not doing what they should be?

Surely if they were class at this level they would be tearing up the pitches. May sound like a strightforward statement, but its true.

Guest Red_Rat

Beacause the league is so tight anyone in the top half could be top by the new year,the christmas period is very packed and their is lots of games going on,a run of wins and we could easily be up there,cum on boys

Archived